anyone have info

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...7450523&page=8

Do a search of the phone number on Google. Then search Google for the pics.

Sometimes the search is the fun part ....

I think that is a little too much trouble for him
I think that is a little too much trouble for him Originally Posted by tbone2u
"Chasing" pussy is too much "trouble"?

Well ... I guess you're right again!
I think this guy is a cop. He's always asking for the 411 on sketchy ads and sketchy spas (see Gold One Spa which always involved themselves with police). He was asking about Babylon Spa which has been taken over by the police. He's trying to set up Johns.
Which one ?
Yep.....he's back
To funny i retired from work less than 6 months ago from corpus christi offshore..........tbone2u is Voted #1 IDIOT of all time here on Eccie Good Job of making an IDIOT of yourself keep it up !
*GivetoMe* says
I think this guy is a cop. He's always asking for the 411 on sketchy ads and sketchy spas (see Gold One Spa which always involved themselves with police). He was asking about Babylon Spa which has been taken over by the police. He's trying to set up Johns. how do you KNOW without expressing YOUR OPINION which it is NOT a FACT that babylon is a setup and besides if you READ my review i was one of the first ppl to mention that it was CLOSED........NO PROOF here on anything just a useless no good useless poor uneducated person and its OPINION is all. you probably think cops cant drink either dont you
*GivetoMe* says
I think this guy is a cop. He's always asking for the 411 on sketchy ads and sketchy spas (see Gold One Spa which always involved themselves with police). He was asking about Babylon Spa which has been taken over by the police. He's trying to set up Johns. how do you KNOW without expressing YOUR OPINION which it is NOT a FACT that babylon is a setup and besides if you READ my review i was one of the first ppl to mention that it was CLOSED........NO PROOF here on anything just a useless no good useless poor uneducated person and its OPINION is all. you probably think cops cant drink either dont you Originally Posted by fightingfi
Babylon Spa had things set up as if they were back in the business after getting closed. But now they are closed again. Mmmmmmm looks like a sting operation that failed or didn't net that much. Why would you even mention about a place that no one cares about? Because you want people to get curious and go there and get netted.
Thats your OPINION and your entitled to it of your OPINION like i said NO FACTS or PROOF of anything about spa's or me I dont come here looking for cops on eccie like you Do. Saying 411 is to OBVIOUS cops would NEVER say that on here and besides if your NOT doing anything wrong what are YOU so worrired about.
Show me NEWS wheres the cops busted them, shutdown the place and re-opened as a sting.........
Show me NEWS wheres the cops busted them, shutdown the place and re-opened as a sting......... Originally Posted by fightingfi
They opened it up really fast. I saw it from the outside. Then a few days it was all stripped clean again. It was a sting operation. News don't reveal much unless it's one of those huge sting operations.
a sting operation with no sting and no proof hmmmm makes sense..........LOL, Idiot
a sting operation with no sting and no proof hmmmm makes sense..........LOL, Idiot Originally Posted by fightingfi
I know what I saw. It didn't look right. And guess what it's closed again. LE probably bust the place and forced the closure and then used the facility to put their decoys in. Operation is over with and so the place will now remain closed. You are an idiot to think that the media will know what the police and VICE do on a daily basis. Go away cop! Ever since you joined spas have been targeted and places closed down.