why the fascination with latin amps

We all know that the Latin "AMPs" or massage girls are mostly rip off in Houston, so why do you guys bother trying to get the 411 on some sketchy bedpage-like ad? AMPs are for those that want Asian pussy. If you want Latin hookers, then stick with the known Latin agency girls that can deliver.
and the link to the other girls is............
and the link to the other girls is............ Originally Posted by fightingfi
go away cop
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol what was the point of this post
This person thinks they’re smart ‘cause they have an opinion. Immature and will never understand life. Sad.
I do not know if you went there...
But if you did...
What kind of girls were at 8 Star ?
We all know that the Latin "AMPs" or massage girls are mostly rip off in Houston, so why do you guys bother trying to get the 411 on some sketchy bedpage-like ad? AMPs are for those that want Asian pussy. If you want Latin hookers, then stick with the known Latin agency girls that can deliver. Originally Posted by GiveToMe
Do your family and relatives a favor...go eat a bullet.
Do your family and relatives a favor...go eat a bullet. Originally Posted by Bowser98

No..No...No!!
#7 - Threats of violence or physical harm will not be tolerated under any circumstances. There is no place for that on this board.
No..No...No!!
#7 - Threats of violence or physical harm will not be tolerated under any circumstances. There is no place for that on this board. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
DM,

With all due respect, there was no threat made or implied. "Eat a bullet" refers to someone harming themselves, with no 2nd party involvement. I just want to be clear about that.

Thanks
go away cop Originally Posted by GiveToMe
Arguing with your other handles again ?
DM,

With all due respect, there was no threat made or implied. "Eat a bullet" refers to someone harming themselves, with no 2nd party involvement. I just want to be clear about that.

Thanks Originally Posted by Bowser98
so telling someone to kill themselves is ok? Didn't the law prosecute some girl who did that to her bf. Go away, you are beyond retarded.