Taryn

Has anyone seen Taryn lately?She has been back on P411 for awhile.
I met with her a couple times a couple years ago. Very nice lady. She vanished for a bit. I would see her but she only offers out call and I can't host.
Same. I liked her a lot. But outcall only is a deal breaker for me.
I noticed that as well and thought about pulling the trigger. Looks like she's gained a little weight but still looks good. Think my main complaint was she'd leave as soon as possible instead of staying the hour, but other than that I never had a bad experience.
I noticed that as well and thought about pulling the trigger. Looks like she's gained a little weight but still looks good. Think my main complaint was she'd leave as soon as possible instead of staying the hour, but other than that I never had a bad experience. Originally Posted by BonerJones
Lol. She was my first “professional “. It took about 5 meetings before I could make it past the 5 minute mark. The last time we met I think she was disappointed I lasted quite awhile. Finally conquered those kegels. There is a reason I saw her so many times, rushed or not, still very hot and very good. She did outcall only when she started also. I got very familiar with the notels in IC.
Finally conquered those kegels. Originally Posted by les123
Hilarious. They are a blessing and a curse
She posted new pics on P411. Just plain hot.
Link to her P411?
Was my second experience (Charlee was my first) and she was great, I really would love to see her again even if just for lunch and conversation. By the way, this site was my first exposure to the hobby about 4 years ago, just got back on with a new account a few days ago. Feels nice to be back. I have never really bothered with any other site or community, just a very part timer and still feel like a newbie as I am mostly clueless.
Taryn turned out to be nothing more than a thief in my experience. agreed on a booking date, gave her a deposit, and then she cancelled 3 hrs before our scheduled appointment. Something about her work and someone going to the hospital. At this point I just a bad feeling and upon her offer of a refund I accepted that and was ready to move on. I advised that I expected the refund by a certain date and time. She said she could not meet that expectation because she has to do the transaction from her laptop. In this day and age everything is possible from a phone. But, I agreed to receiving the refund the next day. The next day she complained that the refund would cost her $3... She went to insist that her word was good and would "make it right". So I messaged back and forth with her and booked a second date which, due to a work commitment I had to cancel and re-schedule w/ her. I did so well within a 24 hour period. At that point she became increasingly unresponsive. We finally agreed on a third date/time and she even confirmed the date thru text on multiple occasions including the day of. But this time she just no showed w/o even messaging. I requested a refund of my deposit and she declined w/o any messaging or explanation. Did everything I could to be solution oriented and give her the benefit of the doubt. Incredibly un-professional. This happened within the last few days...
Yup. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but I'm a long time associate, and I'd like at least an apology. $$$ go poof.
Funny. I was messaging with her a month ago. Should said she would come out to dsm on her day off. Anytime seemed to work for her. She wanted the deposit up front but wouldn’t provide any contact info outside of an email address. PASS.
Eerily familiar ... told me it was her day off too !