Asian goddess need hotel recommendations

Hello, will be visiting Des Moines in few days and can please recommend hotels? Which area is safe? This is my second time visiting and I forgot the hotel I’ve stayed before since it’s been a while. Thank you.
What part of town are you looking at? Downtown? Jordan Creek?
Anything West Des Moines or Clive, pick your favorite chain. Don't go downtown, no where to park.
I’ve had great luck with a few downtown locations. My friends tell me when their clients have to pay to park, the cheap ones stay away.
BUT, if you’re a hick from the country with a big truck, the downtown area can be daunting.
BUT, if you’re a hick from the country with a big truck, the downtown area can be daunting. Originally Posted by les123
Park at mercy and Uber over.
Uber is my cousin from South Carolina.
Uber has been really hit or miss recently
Holiday Inn Mercy Campus is just North of downtown a couple blocks from Wells Fargo Arena. Underground parking at no charge.
I’ve had great luck with a few downtown locations. My friends tell me when their clients have to pay to park, the cheap ones stay away. Originally Posted by Verified
It's like $1.50 for an hour at a meter. I really hope nobody is that cheap, for providers sakes.
It's like $1.50 for an hour at a meter. I really hope nobody is that cheap, for providers sakes. Originally Posted by CPFBurner
lol I'm sure there are some. For me it's not the cost of parking it's dealign with downtown. Not as familiar with it. when I was married can't risk getting a parking ticket or something. no reason to be down there. But I can see maybe parking in a ramp and using skywalk or elevators to get straight into the building might be nicer than walking thrugh the lobby at a suburban hotel.
Check out my "Mens Lounge" response for downtown hotels.
When u coming to town?
I was her only booking so she canceled
I had her also. She said there wasn’t enough interest....