URL / Website: NA
City: Victoria
State: Texas
Address: South central
Activities: dfk,dt,bbbj,daty,mish.cfs
Hair Length and Color: long brown I think,it was wet
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: nice little spinner, 5’2” about 115lbs. with small little titties, only remember one tat and that was longhorn right above her love box.
Recommendation: Yes
She say anything about some future Corpus dates?, I missed out on her when she was originally here.
Is she in Victoria still what is a valid email?
  • JRod2
  • 08-02-2018, 11:47 AM
Hmmm eHouston, you've been a member since 2016 yet only have this post?

Good going there rodeoplayboy - hope she stays in the area.

Yeah �� mainly view or send private message but meant to send private n did in addition too
There a bunch of cats like you, suddenly popping out of the closet !!
There a bunch of cats like you, suddenly popping out of the closet !! Originally Posted by Poon33hunter33
^
And they they all want recommendations, I get it that some are newbies, I mean we all were at some point, but it disturbs me when someone I dont know and who has never even made a review starts asking for recommendations.
There was a chick named Dixxxie Ray who used to provide in corpus out of a familiar townhouse. Three or four years back, maybe more? I never saw her BCD, but one day as I was leaving after a visit with Delilah, I past her as she was sitting on the couch smoking a cigarette. Despite the ciggy, I found her to be very sexy.
Just a quiet hobbyist didnt realize yall would act that way figured here for same reason
Just low profile been hobbyist for long time buddy
If the same Dixie who was providing in CC a few years ago she is (was) pretty fine. Her TCB wasn't the best but a pretty fine white girl.
Victoria is starting to trend.

Houston, if you were a contributor to the board and not just a user you might get more help since you say your a long time hobbiest.
Guess ur right probably been on here as long as u or longer but lost username n password since would use mainly out of town but redid stuff couple years back just always kept low but I understand what u say still I have seen several providers here,n other sites n enjoy the hobby