Encounter: McAllen UTR - Youthful Brianne

Date: 8-11-18
Name: Brianne
Phone: (956) 332-1232 [Staff edit. M]
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
City: McAllen
State: Texas
Address: The Scrapyard Inn Bed & Breakfast in Sharyland. You gotta know somebody to get a room there.
Activities: LFK, DFK, HJ, FIV, DATY, BBBJ, CFS, Standing MISH, K9, Convo
Hair Length and Color: Medium long dark hair tied up in a bun. Or, tied up as a handle. Whichever you prefer to call it.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: I'm guessing she was about 5'3 and about 118 lbs. Fit. No flab. Thinly cut grass on the field. Nice small C-cups. Great ass to grab hold of. You can tell she was an athlete in high school (soccer & track).
Recommendation: Hell Yes. Totally worth it !!!
  • tokio
  • 08-11-2018, 08:18 PM
[QUOTE=HarryFagina;1060808343]
Address: The Scrapyard Inn Bed & Breakfast in Sharyland. You gotta know somebody to get a room there.

My interest is piqued now
Interesting first review...you gonna share a few pics?
  • JRod2
  • 08-12-2018, 11:51 AM
"ScrapYard Inn Bed & Breakfast" - lmfao

Good Review Chief

Good Review Chief

Originally Posted by FiftyShadesOfLatin
She's the textbook example of "The Girl Next Door" or "Your Neighbor's Hot Daughter"
[QUOTE=tokio;1060808451]

My interest is piqued now Originally Posted by HarryFagina
There's a few dudes on here that could vouch for the accommodations. Identities withheld to protect the innocent.

Almost forgot. Here's that link I promised.

Also, she literally JUST changed cell numbers.

CAN A MODERATOR CORRECT THE NUMBER IN THE REVIEW TO,

(956) 332-1232

THANKS.

Good luck pervs.
  • tokio
  • 08-12-2018, 08:16 PM
Nice, i reached out to her , hopefully i see her this week

Good Review Chief

Originally Posted by FiftyShadesOfLatin

Good Intel...

Good Intel... Originally Posted by moneytalksny

Good first review!..
$
  • JRod2
  • 08-13-2018, 07:32 AM

Good Intel... Originally Posted by moneytalksny
She is f*%cking gorgeous and a body to die for. Can’t wait to visit the RGV soon. Nice review !
She is f*%cking gorgeous and a body to die for. Can’t wait to visit the RGV soon. Nice review ! Originally Posted by ArmChairQB
Gracias Amigo.

Shit. This all for fun. Right ?

I'm having blast.
She is f*%cking gorgeous and a body to die for. Can’t wait to visit the RGV soon. Nice review ! Originally Posted by ArmChairQB
What.. You have a million posts in Kansas and come all the way over here to post on this one lady???
What.. You have a million posts in Kansas and come all the way over here to post on this one lady??? Originally Posted by moneytalksny
I know that if I'm going to Houston or Dallas for a few days I always study up on the local talent a week or so before my trip. And I usually lock down an appointment before I even get there.

Maybe he's doing something like that. If I was visiting the Valley from out of town, I'd wanna see her too.