Saddam had his "spider hole", Gadhafi had his "drainage pipe"

This "president for life" gig might look good on the surface, but the end sure isn't pretty.

Reports are that Rebels dragged a wounded Gadhafi out of a drainage pipe, rough him up, and then saved every body a lot of hassle and grief over what to do with him by just shooting the Son of a Bitch.

Do you thing that two bit dictator over in Syria is watching. He's next.
"Any port in a storm."
This "president for life" gig might look good on the surface, but the end sure isn't pretty.

Reports are that Rebels dragged a wounded Gadhafi out of a drainage pipe, rough him up, and then saved every body a lot of hassle and grief over what to do with him by just shooting the Son of a Bitch.

Do you thing that two bit dictator over in Syria is watching. He's next. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Jackie watch what you say because people like I. B Hankering and Cute Old Guy says that the person who you just called a "son of a bitch" should have been taken alive and given a fair trial with our tax dollars I assume.
Jackie watch what you say because people like Dali Lama and Cute Old Guy says that the person who you just called a "son of a bitch" should have been taken alive and given a fair trial with our tax dollars I assume. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I'd like to see where I ever posted that.

Ooops...I almost forgot..LIAR!
I'd like to see where I ever posted that.

Ooops...I almost forgot..LIAR! Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
sorry my error meant to type I. B Hankering but both you guys are so much alike that it really wouldn't matter who said it
sorry my error meant to type I. B Hankering but both you guys are so much alike that it really wouldn't matter who said it Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
It's Ok Wellwantever. I still respect you...well sort of.

I'm Dirty Hairy when it comes to thugs like MQ.

If Gitmo don't work for you then I'm all for..."Bringing our enemies to justice..or justice to our enemies." Whatever will make you happy. Just as long as there's a fair trial, hanging., public beating or execution.

The biggest problem with you Libs is enemy identification. ie Irans freedom fighter vs tea party "terroists".

Got to go...Project Runway is about to start.

Good Grief Brother...we're all Americans here.

WTF and I are the best of friends off this board. In fact everytime I see him he gives me all the money he has on him. Btw....he usually carries about $40K cash on him at a time. I don't why he carries that kind of dough but I'm sure he has a good reason.
It's Ok Wellwantever. I still respect you...well sort of.

I'm Dirty Hairy when it comes to thugs like MQ.

If Gitmo don't work for you then I'm all for..."Bringing our enemies to justice..or justice to our enemies." Whatever will make you happy. Just as long as there's a fair trial, hanging., public beating or execution.

The biggest problem with you Libs is enemy identification. ie Irans freedom fighter vs tea party "terroists".

Good Grief Brother...we're all Americans here.

WTF and I are the best of friends off this board. In fact everytime I see him he gives me all the money he has on him. Btw....he usually carries about $40K cash on him at a time. I don't why he carries that kind of dough but I'm sure he has a good reason. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
All jokes aside Lama what is your viewpoint on the killing of Khadaffi?

WTF and I are the best of friends off this board. In fact everytime I see him he gives me all the money he has on him. Btw....he usually carries about $40K cash on him at a time. I don't why he carries that kind of dough but I'm sure he has a good reason. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Is it true that WTF regularly carries a large sum of cash to Taco Bell?
Let's see...

The names of bigtex, LexusLover, The DalaiLama, and WTF all show up within just a few posts.

Has ASPD's Houston Political Forum been reconstituted?
Let's see...

The names of bigtex, LexusLover, The DalaiLama, and WTF all show up within just a few posts.

Has ASPD's Houston Political Forum been reconstituted? Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Oh, if only we were so lucky!
Let's see...

The names of bigtex, LexusLover, The DalaiLama, and WTF... Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight

The 4 horsemen.

I mean the 2 horsmen and the 2 sherpas.
Is it true that WTF regularly carries a large sum of cash to Taco Bell? Originally Posted by bigtex
He takes them all home with him to make him a sandwich before he goes to bed with the take out window girl.
All jokes aside Lama what is your viewpoint on the killing of Khadaffi? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
The simple answer is..it was a good thing. Did Mr. Obama need my aproval to do the right thing?

Why it was done or how it was done or both..to me is a fair debate.

I'll give you an honest answer if you could be more specific.

I post enough BS of my own on this board that you can pretty much tell where I am coming from but I seldom actually give you my own opinion.

Nothing like choking on your own words. I learned that from my friend bt.
Oh. You guys are from HOUSTON! That explains a lot.
Jackie watch what you say because people like I. B Hankering and Cute Old Guy says that the person who you just called a "son of a bitch" should have been taken alive and given a fair trial with our tax dollars I assume. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Due process is a lot of trouble, isn't it.