Strippers can make big bucks in......North Dakota?

Well, that's one thing an oil boom can do for ya!

http://money.cnn.com/2011/10/25/pf/A...pers/index.htm
These women seem to know how to sniff out the money even from miles away!

North Dakota hardly seems like the place for strippers, but there it is and the ladies are cleaning up better than in Las Vegas!
Yep. Tons of guys from my county and a few surrounding counties are getting high paying jobs in N.D. all related to drilling in the Bakken Shale, which is geographically similar to the Haynesville Shale that have been drilled a county or two east of me. (Although the Bakken is producing a fair bit of oil, where as the gas in the Haynesville is dry gas. Lots of the gas in N.D. is just being flaired off right now.)

Big influx of Texas drilling hands up there. I've been offered two personal injury cases in the past two months where Texas workers were hurt up there, but neither one was a decent case of liability. But it's just a matter of time until I get a good one, I suspect.

But these are young kids (late 20's, early 30's) all making $40 - 95,000 (depending on the job) because they are short of skilled help. That age group doesn't have family obligations so they beat it up there for the money. Some older hands, divorced or used to working off shore, go and get in supervisory positions, but it's mostly younger guys. So big money, nothing to do when you're off, long way from home, young guy, raging hormones . . . . it's a perfect setup for an enterprising stripper. Especially one who doesn't mind working an hour or two after the joint closes down.
any reviews?
"God, give me one more oil boom, this time I promise not to piss away all the money"
A bumper sticker I saw in Texas in the mid 80's.

Speaking of booms, Do any of you remember what Austin, Texas was like during 1983, 1984? A construction foreman told me he could go into the Yellow Rose on a rainy Friday afternoon and could ask around and find out where every construction worker he ever knew was at.