Just moved to the Burgh from Texas...hello to the board!

• Woo!
  • 08-15-2018, 09:50 AM
Dropping a line to say hello. Hopeful that I can contribute a review soon.

Thanks for having me!
Welcome. Prepare to be highly disappointed.
Welcome. And happy hunting.
You can't be from Texas.
If you were your handle would be
YEE HAW!

PS
I haven't had you

Yet
You unlucky bastard. Lower your expectations......quick.
Welcome
Welcome - but the rule here is any monger moving here from Texas needs to bring 4 hot Texas hos with him as the pickings are slim up here
Dropping a line to say hello. Hopeful that I can contribute a review soon.

Thanks for having me! Originally Posted by Woo!
Pittsburgh, come for the fracking, stay... for the fracking?

Seeking Arrangements is your friend, that and touring girls.

We don't homegrow hos really well here.
Aww man. Prepare to go from filet mignon to pink slime.

As mentioned before, visiting girls and SA will be your primary outlet unless you like hoodrats or providers that look like your Aunt Bunny.
  • Woo!
  • 08-18-2018, 10:18 AM
Not to assume all are like this, but what is the story with Pittsburgh providers acting so stuck up?

Looking at a few of these responses, it appears a few providers have responded saying hello, so I have some hope it isn't just a common thing here.

Lived here for 2 weeks now, and every attempt is met with attitude.

Just to share my perspective as an out of towner....the hobbying in TX is very easy compared to what I've run into here. Hardly any hoops to jump through. It's all mainly a call, schedule, show up experience. Any screening is done face to face, and providers seem adept at how they word things during the meet and greet and LE check process so as to avoid getting burned. Reasoning for that, I'm told, was because it's much easier to screen in person than over the phone or through references from other providers.

Seems like a different world up here. From a hobbying perspective, I'm starting to feel home sick.

Hoping I've just hit some bad luck, but judging by responses, it doesn't look that way.
Sorry bro, we definitely feel your pain.

Lots of hoops, but not many hot providers.

On a positive note, Toronto isn't too far of a drive.
Not to assume all are like this, but what is the story with Pittsburgh providers acting so stuck up?

Looking at a few of these responses, it appears a few providers have responded saying hello, so I have some hope it isn't just a common thing here.

Just to share my perspective as an out of towner....the hobbying in TX is very easy compared to what I've run into here. Hardly any hoops to jump through. It's all mainly a call, schedule, show up experience. Any screening is done face to face, and providers seem adept at how they word things during the meet and greet and LE check process so as to avoid getting burned. Reasoning for that, I'm told, was because it's much easier to screen in person than over the phone or through references from other providers.

Seems like a different world up here. From a hobbying perspective, I'm starting to feel home sick.

Hoping I've just hit some bad luck, but judging by responses, it doesn't look that way. Originally Posted by Woo!
You’re a fast learner and your perspective is spot on. Join Indy’s, things will become crystal clear.

Hoping I've just hit some bad luck, but judging by responses, it doesn't look that way. Originally Posted by Woo!
Hey Woo!

Do you have references you can provide from your time in Texas? If so, and they are reference friendly, it shouldn’t take but a few emails to verify and then you are good to go!

What sites were you using in Texas? Eccie is kind of a big deal in Texas.

Good luck
Sorry you're running into the Pittsburgh attitude problem but just read up on the guys attitudes hereabouts.
It's no wonder we screen before we're face to face.
The only thing really different about Indy's is that the girls actually participate in the forums so you can pretty much get a basic idea of ones personality.
Sorry you're running into the Pittsburgh attitude problem but just read up on the guys attitudes hereabouts.
It's no wonder we screen before we're face to face.
The only thing really different about Indy's is that the girls actually participate in the forums so you can pretty much get a basic idea of ones personality. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I’ve posted in KC Metro the last few days. It’s no different than here. They even have their own GabZini.