Vibrators

Ladies -

What is your favorite vibrator for personal use?
Omg the bullet!!! Best thing man made since..... Well ever!!! Made my cookie tingle just thinking of it!!! Lol
I personally love my magic wand ... it was expensive but it was worth every penny! (Plus the batteries never run out so that's a plus!)
I personally love my magic wand ... it was expensive but it was worth every penny! (Plus the batteries never run out so that's a plus!) Originally Posted by JessicaKCRabbit
In my limited experience the Hitachi Magic Wand will curl any ladie's toes. Plus, like all my good power tools, it plugs in. And has a long goddamn cord.
I personally love my magic wand ... it was expensive but it was worth every penny! (Plus the batteries never run out so that's a plus!) Originally Posted by JessicaKCRabbit
Really...please bring it with you.
Anyone have experience with the pulsing massagers, TENS? Similar to the ones the fly by night kiosks sell at the mall for a few hundred bucks. I read they can be used for ED and intensify orgasms for men and women.
My Harley has made several women smile.......
Jessica in gonna have to try one of those Lol
My Harley has made several women smile....... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What is it like to have a hog between your legs?

JR
Had several ladies whose toy collections would lead me to believe that they knew what they were talking about tell me over the years that the original, no-bullshit, name brand, plug-it-in-the-wall-outlet Hitachi Magic Wand is the doomsday weapon of vibrators.

Seems kinda' overkill for just a sore neck, but, I'm just a guy, so what do I know?
A simple vibrating egg never fails to put a smile on my face. Even better is when we both enjoy it. Slip that little baby in between the naughty parts and everything tingles just right.
I luv my hitachi...I go thru at least two or three every 6 monthes!
I use if in "UNIQUE" ways during sessions...on me AND my gents!
I luv my hitachi...I go thru at least two or three every 6 monthes!
I use if in "UNIQUE" ways during sessions...on me AND my gents!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
jesus dallas you go through 4-6 hitachies a year!
lol, yes I do....I have had the same one now for 2 monthes and it is on its last leg! I buy mine on amazon really cheap!
lol, yes I do....I have had the same one now for 2 monthes and it is on its last leg! I buy mine on amazon really cheap! Originally Posted by DallasRain
are they actual hitachi brand corded vibes? I thought they were better quality than that or you use the hell out of them. your garbage man is probably like this woman must have a really bad back LOL!