MACKENZIE

Never knew her ..So young. Anyone know what happened?
Wow really? She has quite a few reviews on here. I never met her cause of mixed reviews.. Know what happened?
Wow... Yeah, saw her ads all the time. Mixed reviews that's why I didn't pull the trigger.
I hope it wasn't hobby related. Thoughts with her friends and family. It's very sad when someone so young passes.
I communicated with the person who operates the ad at the beginning of this post. They stated :

"I found her dead yesterday she had blood clots in her lungs"
I communicated with the person who operates the ad at the beginning of this post. They stated :

"I found her dead yesterday she had blood clots in her lungs" Originally Posted by happycamper1234
interesting that they know after finding her dead yesterday. that they know today a Saturday that she had blood clots in her lungs. that's one fast autopsy do morticians do autopsy on weekends? cant see why an autopsy would be done for a natural death unless foul play or drugs were suspected. and even then cant see them rushing it through like that.
Never met her, but sorry to hear. My condolences to those that knew her, may she RIP.
#32 - On occasion, we may lose a valuable member of our community as a result of an unexpected accident, natural causes, or other various circumstances. The grieving process when these situations arise is often difficult and ECCIE has established a procedure to follow in such cases to protect the memory and more importantly the anonymity of our deceased member. A brief announcement will be made to inform the membership and honor the deceased member's contributions here without revealing any circumstances that may jeopardize the privacy of any of the parties involved. It will be immediately locked, and no further discussion allowed.