Hot 18 year old needs help.

I am posting this to help out a friend. She is trying to work her way through college and could use some help. Message me for her contact info.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (109.8 KB, 1716 views)
  • delta
  • 09-04-2013, 12:50 PM
Check your pm.
She might be better off if she joins ECCIE. That way she can get some advice from a variety of people, including the lady mods, like Lea Madisson.

JaG
I'll talk to her about it but she's just in a bind right now.
  • jax75
  • 09-04-2013, 04:43 PM
Check pm
I sent you a pm too
Wow. Looks like I need to plan a quick trip to my home away from home.
Please check your PM....thanxs
Well, the thread starter has been online here several times since i pmed him.. yet no reply. Anybody else heard back from him?
I think this same person is advertising on craigslist as an MSU student needing help. It was an expensive misstep for me so be careful with this one.
I am no longer interested, i dont play games nor tolerate them
The fact that the original poster hasn't responded to any messages makes it seem highly likely that this isn't legitimate and my own experience, while not 100% sure that this is the same girl, cost me alot of time and money. You are wise to listen to the right head. I didn't.
He did respond to my PM. He gave me her email address and said she was in Brandon, ms
I did not follow up as this was too far for me.

Big AL
I just got a reply also w/ email, but if in Brandon...,like u said that too far me to travel
I got the same response and emailed her. She gave me some info and prices and a face pic but I wouldn't have been able to get up there for a couple of weeks. She stopped emailing me when I told her that it might be a week or 2...