Great Jack Nicholson quote from "The Last Detail"

Watched an old Jack Nicholson flick late last night called "The Last Detail." He's a Navy guy and the movie is about him and 2 other Navy guys on a trip, one of them is very young (18) and played by Randy Quaid.

Anyway, Nicholson is telling Quaid he needs to get laid and in that discussion he says:

"There are things in this world you can't even imagine. I once knew a whore in Wilmongton who had a glass eye." (he then points at his eye to allude to an empty eye socket) "She'd pull that eye out, and 'wink you off' for a buck." lolol
loved that movie, yes I am an old fart
  • PT4ME
  • 02-03-2011, 09:19 PM
.......and upon parting would say! "Come back when you can, I'll keep an eye out for ya!"
lol--good one!

{I love love love Jack{I would "do" him in a heartbeat}
I watched that movie when it came out, a couple of months before I graduated from high school. I was trying to decide which military service to go into. After watching the movie I had decided..

It was 4 years of many good times!!! Thanks Jack!!! heheheh

P.S. I had my first hooker right out of boot camp! Cherry is what she told me her name was!!!!
Shore Patrol, Shore Patrol.....I am the mother fucking Shore Patrol!
I love that movie. Carol Kane playing a ho--and if you get the DVD (not the TV) you get to see Carol Kane's very hot 70's rack.
Nicholson was my fave as a girl thought he was soooooooo sexy - but I had to give him up when he kept getting so much older and yuckier - would I still wink him off? I think I would have to just for the story rights.