Small penis humiliation

Any ladies who are into this? Talking shit about y little pecker while sucking or fucking? Do you think thats hot?
  • jma9
  • 11-10-2016, 05:22 PM
Oh fuck, this happens to me all the time but I don't ask for it
Ha
Damn! Almost had to explain to my wife why I was laughing all of a sudden!! Don't be doing that!
lol BigMike...

I have been known to do it occassionally..
Just tell her that you'll keep it moving so she will never tell the difference.
As I dropped my pants she looked at my member...laughed and said.."who you gonna please with that little thing"? To which I replied..... "ME"
lol BigMike...

I have been known to do it occassionally..
Originally Posted by DallasRain
I think SPH is a very important aspect of a cuckold scenario session. I love it when I am constantly told about how small my penis is during verbal humiliation, and it makes it SO MUCH better when there is actually another man there with a larger cock than I.

Basically SPH is a vital part of a cuckold scenario session or any DOM/sub session for me!
Too many guys not enought girls in this thread
I did this role play with a girl from here once, and at one point, she said "it's really not that small". I laughed to myself, because I already knew that. Average basically, I'd say. I think she felt like she was being mean.

But it's role play. Inside my head is where I need to be to have a really fun, fulfilling experience. I'm secure with my sexuality. If I tell you I want SPH, or cuckold, or forced sissyfication, etc......BRING IT ON!

If you go too far, I'll say something.
I quietly off both SPH and Cuckold sessions,here in Houston.
I have an alpha bull male who helps out. I've actually made him blush during a SPH session. I don't think of it as being mean more like giving into the clients fantasy.
Yes!
I quietly off both SPH and Cuckold sessions,here in Houston.
I have an alpha bull male who helps out. I've actually made him blush during a SPH session. I don't think of it as being mean more like giving into the clients fantasy. Originally Posted by nikkivikkisix
How big is the Bulls manhood?
Too many guys not enought girls in this thread Originally Posted by Meow Mix Morris
Yes, but we don't care what you think because your dick is too small.
I enjoy it when asked for it.