Super Squirter

I made sure to use the search function but couldn't really find any info so here it is.

Which providers would really consider themselves Super Squirters? I'd love for a women to ride my face until she completely drenches me in her liquids. Even better is to watch her get off, while I assist of course, and shoot out squirt all over my cock, stomach, like a water pistol. Anyone else have this desire.

-Acid
Sarah Fox- www.sarahfox74.com

That's my favorite!
Lena Duvall
You would know, Dallas! Hope a reunion is in the cards for us this Spring.
I consider myself more of a super soaker.. I haven't quite gotten the squirt part down yet.. I believe it is something that happens naturally so I do not force my kitty to do something against her wishes.. Its for the best..lol. Though I can only account of maybe 5 times in my life where She did purr..
It was freakin awesome!
Mmmmmm Lena...one dfay again..I hope soon!!

Acid...in Dallas there is AngelaS///she is a nig squirter!!
  • Zena
  • 03-04-2017, 08:50 AM
Melannie-star, me too, I'm more of a Super-soaker !!! ( squirting up in the air ? Ha.... Maybe, not. )
But wet, WET! yes !
Thanks for the tip DallasRain.

Actually I'm not against super soakers either That would be perfect for a face ride.
JulesMilano from Austin! Bring a rain coat ladies and gents!
I wouldn't consider myself "super" but I've been known to make pretty nice cuddle puddles lol..
And Wait Wait Wait... Lena I had no idea, now I def need to plan my trip to N.O... We would make someone very lucky lol.

You would know, Dallas! ;) Hope a reunion is in the cards for us this Spring. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall