Encounter: Golf gal Cindy…FORE !

User ID: -
Date: 10/22/23
Name: Cindy
Phone: 3052048331
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/desti...-/130103025759
City: Destin
State: Florida
Address: Destin Fl
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Cbj, mish
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Much heavier than pics. Looks to be older than advertised. Lots of Facial wrinkles and nothing classy whatsoever.
Recommendation: No
When I saw her, she was more interested in drinking and arguing. She is a trip and I agree there is nothing classy about her.
Yup, we started out with some drinks. That lasted 23 minutes and I took her back to her place. That was 4-5 years ago, so she hasn’t changed a bit.
  • V31L
  • 10-26-2023, 12:27 PM
Yikes 😬
She is a Nona fide nut case. I saw her 5 years ago and she offered me a coke. I hadn’t even opened the top and she started with a laundry list of what you can’t touch or say or how fast you can go. I just got up and walked out. Never responded to any of her parting comments or insults. Avoid at all costs!
100% negative feedback on her over many years.
These pics are at least 8 years old. I saw her way back and while I was hitting it she was squirting a lot. She got pushed off because she was gonna have to change the sheets. Nut case !!!
Not everyone has access to the men's forum. A review like this certainly belongs in the public forum.