help TITS 500

hey team i am asken for your help. i aint no JEAN SIMENS or WIL CHAMBERLAND sence them dudes done IT wit thosends man! BUT i keep a list of all the girls i do IT with and i count it up and i am at 499. i knw that maybe not many cumpared to some of you dudes BUT i am looken for that specal hooker to be my 500 new fuck. now i have done IT more then 500 times BUT this will be the 500 girl see. i got started young wit a big tit girl a coupel years older then me and now it will be 500 tits sucks and fucks later and i need sugestens of who is THE BEST hooker to be my 500 girl see. its gotta be somebuddy i aint done IT with before so maybe a estableshed hooker or a UTR or maybe a new UTR hooker.

you prolly dont knw all the hookers i seen or not BUT sugest them and if i seen them i just fucus on who i aint seen yet and why there maybe gonna be my 500 ok. Thanks for helpen me do IT good!
Dude! 500?!?

I don't know whether to buy you a box of condoms, a penicillin prescription or a gift certificate to Nashville's illustrious "John School".

Btw, are you related to Honey Boo Boo?!?
Dude! 500?!?

I don't know whether to buy you a box of condoms, a penicillin prescription or a gift certificate to Nashville's illustrious "John School".

Btw, are you related to Honey Boo Boo?!? Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
It's a good possibility, since she's from Tennessee and all. Lol.
It's a good possibility, since she's from Tennessee and all. Lol. Originally Posted by SexyBritneyJ
Well, I hear she's from Georgia, but we all know these southern trees don't branch far...

Ain't that right, sis?
Even still, we don't want to claim her.
We'd better stop hijacking TMac's thread, Sissy!
Dude! 500?!?

not yet see it is 499 see. i love all the hookers and girls i seen and i been tested and cum out good.

does HUNEY BOOB BOO come to nashville? i aint never seen that hooker before.
Dude! 500?!?

I don't know whether to buy you a box of condoms, a penicillin prescription or a gift certificate to Nashville's illustrious "John School". Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
Remember that the clap doesn't respond well to penicillin anymore. You'll have to get him several prescriptions: "As of 2010, injectable ceftriaxone appears to be one of the few effective antibiotics. This is typically given in combination with either azithromycin or doxycycline." (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonorrhea#Management) You might want to include acyclovir in case he's picked up The Most Dreaded Viral STD That Is Not HIV, and maybe some of the antivirals that are used for HIV as well.

As for the Illustrious John School... you don't need to send Titty Mac there... he's one of the highest ranking faculty!

does HUNEY BOOB BOO come to nashville? i aint never seen that hooker before. Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin

(God, you can't buy this entertainment anywhere, at any price!)

Cheers,

bcg
Has anyone they use the same spell checker!!!!? Jest syn

Dude! 500?!?

X
Please insert noticed between anyone and they in the above post. Duh
lets get back to the point everybuddy and thats finding me a good hooker for 500! thanks for all the help if your a help.
Even still, we don't want to claim her.
We'd better stop hijacking TMac's thread, Sissy! Originally Posted by SexyBritneyJ
I hijack anything I can suck, ride or hold on to!
not yet see it is 499 see. i love all the hookers and girls i seen and i been tested and cum out good.

does HUNEY BOOB BOO come to nashville? i aint never seen that hooker before. Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin
Tmac, you can't fuck Honey Boo Boo!!!

1) She's a minor.

2) She's not a hooker... at least not for another 13-15 years.

3) I think incest finally became illegal in Tennessee and Georgia.
Has anyone they use the same spell checker!!!!? Jest syn

X Originally Posted by Sonoman
No, but I noticed they used the same sperm donor...
lets get back to the point everybuddy and thats finding me a good hooker for 500! thanks for all the help if your a help. Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin
Tmac, if you hadn't pissed off Mike1701, he mighta hooked you up w/ his utr spinner.
Remember that the clap doesn't respond well to penicillin anymore. You'll have to get him several prescriptions: "As of 2010, injectable ceftriaxone appears to be one of the few effective antibiotics. This is typically given in combination with either azithromycin or doxycycline." (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonorrhea#Management) You might want to include acyclovir in case he's picked up The Most Dreaded Viral STD That Is Not HIV, and maybe some of the antivirals that are used for HIV as well.

As for the Illustrious John School... you don't need to send Titty Mac there... he's one of the highest ranking faculty!

(God, you can't buy this entertainment anywhere, at any price!)

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Bcg,

Your wit and cynicism makes me squirt!!!

xoxoxo