In Praise of Older Women

It's no secret that I prefer older, mature women. I heard a great Italian saying last night on Charlie Rose that made me smile: "Gallina Vecchia fa buon brodo." "The old chicken makes good broth."

Thank you, ladies! You are very much appreciated!
It's no secret that I prefer older, mature women. I heard a great Italian saying last night on Charlie Rose that made me smile: "Gallina Vecchia fa buon brodo." "The old chicken makes good broth."

Thank you, ladies! You are very much appreciated! Originally Posted by PDid
I couldn't agree more.
+ 1 pdid your such a poet sir
+1 Pdid....They do tend to be much more GFE then their young counterparts ....

But, there is a place for both in my fantasy playland...lol..
I agree - much less drama and often better skills.
OTOH, however, there is the allure of a sweet young thing rubbing her youth all over my body...
OTOH, however, there is the allure of a sweet young thing rubbing her youth all over my body... Originally Posted by OldYeller
This!!!
I could not agree more with PDid.
I too have a fondness for older women. It all started with my mother, aunts, grandmothers, teachers, and favorite actresses on TV as I was growing up....

Oh, wait...you meant something else.

I can agree. I find older women in their thirties absolutely fascinating.

Past their thirties it seems like they have their own opinions about things.

Ok, ok, ok. Mostly almost just kidding.

Good for ya PDid.

Thank you, ladies! You are very much appreciated! Originally Posted by PDid

Sir PDid...

The most WONDERFUL thing about you is the fact that you LOVE & ADORE WOMEN of all SHAPES, SIZES & AGES!!!

THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS MAKING US FEEL SOOO VERY SPECIAL!!

Your adoring slave,

Guinevere
In RW I've rarely seen a hot older woman....but since being on eccie....GAWD DAMN! I know SG has a body to die for. There are some super hot older women on here. I probably would've thought they were younger if I saw them in the RW.
Sir PDid...

The most WONDERFUL thing about you is the fact that you LOVE & ADORE WOMEN of all SHAPES, SIZES & AGES!!!

THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS MAKING US FEEL SOOO VERY SPECIAL!!

Your adoring slave,

Guinevere
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
ditto!
Dallas and Slave can both attest to my appreciation of fine well aged ladies! That line from the song about older women knowing what a man wants is my theme song! Typically, with the young fine ones 30 minutes is all it takes for me to get all they have to offer - but I will continue with my pursuit of women of all ages!

I just spent a total of maybe 8 hours visiting and talking to SG during the last two days - there was a couple of hours of balls-to-the-walls sex interludes but only fine aged wine can hold my attention that long! Oh! And if that wasn't enough, I'm going in for desert before heading home in the morning! Save the old hoes for Louigi!
woohooo Louigi rocks too...he luvs older women! I miss ya babe!
Ole stone cold definitely enjoys a mature lady all the experience and wisdom. They really know how too roc your world happy happy happy.
that's the bottom line cause stone cold said so