? for providers

Just read a "no"review where the provider shut it down early and I've often wondered Are there times when the provider just can't get into it for a reason like bad breath, stinky butt, other bad hygiene or the guys just a jerk (etc.)? Sometimes it just has to be the guy I would think.

BTW stinky butt was coining a provider comment
I'm sure it has happened.

That's why I like to do M&G's first because at least then if my skin crawls from the idea of touching them I can vamoose without anyone whining I took their money. Also, you can drop the "I" and "O" off IOP if you know enough about them to find out what makes them awesome.
"IOP"?

Explain, Babe. The only definition I could find was "intraocular pressure."
IOP - "Illusion of Passion"
It has ONCE happened to me, but I insisted the client left with all of his money. It was 15 min into the visit and I just couldn't stomach his personality, his vibe, his comments, etc. I politely stood up, told him I would give him his money back, but he had to leave right away.

I can see why someone would keep some, if not all, of the session's cost, but I just wanted him gone and needed no further conflict.

Camille
I think if I was rejected by a woman as beautiful as you, I'd be seriously damaged........
Guy probably went home and hung himself.
I think if I was rejected by a woman as beautiful as you, I'd be seriously damaged........
Guy probably went home and hung himself. Originally Posted by JungleJack
LMFAO. Cool.
Guy probably went home and hung himself. Originally Posted by JungleJack
Some serious brown nosing going on in here.

I bet that he called his plan B, his plan C, or just went home to flog the dolphin.

"... Hung himself", seriously? Do you fucktards think this is a dating site?

I bet that he called his plan B, his plan C, or just went home to flog the dolphin.

"... Hung himself", seriously? Do you fucktards think this is a dating site? Originally Posted by Simon Riley
huh, I guess you live by your sig line. I most seriously doubt he truly thinks a client would cause bodily harm to himself because an appointment went bad.

Here let me introduce you to a literary term: Hyperbole, derived from a Greek word meaning “over-casting” is a figure of speech, which involves an exaggeration of ideas for the sake of emphasis. *1

I would also go so far as to say he doesn't think this is a dating site, if it were, your implication is that it would be justified to loos this mortal coil based on a bad date.

interesting.

[1]
This is a site where people of the opposite sex agree to meet for $pecified amount of time and enjoy each other's company. Physical contact is possible, for which no money is exchanged.

"... Hung himself", seriously? Do you fucktards think this is a dating site? Originally Posted by Simon Riley

Come on, SR! Figurative speech, I'm sure

And with that money on his pocket, he had plenty of other choices to reboot his ego...
HerE I thank about this date sight ...your hobby life is going to come up on an personal date over dinner ...you can't stop attraction o
Yes were have time on here ...for some reason than other person...When two people got off the wrong foot. Or reason out there ...
This is a site where people of the opposite sex agree to meet for $pecified amount of time and enjoy each other's company. Physical contact is possible, for which no money is exchanged. Originally Posted by ugotme10
Void in Oklahoma. Substantial penalty for early withdrawl. If rash persists, consult a Physician.
Come on, SR! Figurative speech, I'm sure

And with that money on his pocket, he had plenty of other choices to reboot his ego... Originally Posted by CamilleFox69
You'd be surprised (but somehow I think that you already know) how many guys think that they have real emotional relationships with hooktards.

Your relationship ends when you drop a load and she gets paid.

Some fucktards get jealous, like a high school girl when they find out their favorite boy crush just got blown by their BFF.

They read the review of how their ATF got ass-pipped and jelly-glazed by Bonn and they lose their fucking mind.

I should start a site named hooktard mingle where the fucktards talk directly to the hooktards and no one else. That way their ignorant fucktard heart can always live in that fantasy.

They would never know if she opened Greek, allowed digits, BBBJd, TUMAd received a facial, or allowed herself to be photographed by some fucktards and not others.