Please point me in the right direction.

First off, this is not an ISO. I am simply trying to avoid getting started off in the wrong direction. I am perfectly capable of using the "search function".

I've been on ECCIE for over a year now, but only have an introductory post with no reviews. Why? Because I see little value in fluffing my numbers with "good review" or "I've seen her too" type posts.

Here's my question/dilemma… How do I avoid choosing a "newbie friendly" provider who won't limit future requests? We had the huge flood of Moco girls come in a few months ago. I completely understand/expect many of those to put me in the "I won't see you if you slept with THAT" category.

How do you choose a first provider who actually works to your benefit when she is used as a reference? I don't want to work my way up to requesting time with one of our all-stars, only to be shot down because I chose a girl who should have stayed on Moco or Backpage.
Look through the profiles and find a newbie friendly that has been on the board without causing drama. They are there, you just have to look for them. Also no harm in asking some of the all stars you may want to meet in the future who they would recommend. Never know they may like you enough to give you a chance if you are a nice guy! Avoid agencies, backpage and moco girls while your building your reference list!
Here's my question/dilemma… How do I avoid choosing a "newbie friendly" provider who won't limit future requests? . Originally Posted by hunglikahamster
If she asks you to wear a condom and she's not a recent thread on the Alerts, you're half way home.