Encounter: Sunflower's AI is Elton Johns "Tiny Dancer". She is a pleaser and very sexy lady

Date: 2-16-24
Name: AI
Phone: 214-351-0755
Email Address: -
URL / Website: www.sunflowergirls.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Apartments
Activities: BBBJ, CG, RC, DATY, several more positions
Hair Length and Color: She wore it up, unsure as to the length but but past the shoulders and dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, tiny thing at 5 ft and around 100lbs. Nice, sweet ass and enhanced breasts with some ink on her body.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review my friend. Love Elton John and soon to Love me a tiny dancer.
Not 20s. Try 30s or 40s. I saw her at KFest. Her pics are very outdated. Decent performance but no repeat for me.

So to the broader audience reading this review just weigh against my input here. Then tune out the hype and make an informed decision.
@BigBamboo good to see you back on the boards.
Not 20s. Try 30s or 40s. I saw her at KFest. Her pics are very outdated. Decent performance but no repeat for me.

So to the broader audience reading this review just weigh against my input here. Then tune out the hype and make an informed decision. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Welcome back Bamboo!!

And yes, if this is the same Ai that was at K-Fest, absolutely zero chance she's in her 20's. Pretty laughable, actually, that someone would even say she's in her 20's.
Nice review. Now that brings back memories with AI.

Some really good recon
Welcome back Bamboo!!

And yes, if this is the same Ai that was at K-Fest, absolutely zero chance she's in her 20's. Pretty laughable, actually, that someone would even say she's in her 20's. Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
Reading 101:. 20's to 30's. Pretty funny
Reading 101:. 20's to 30's. Pretty funny Originally Posted by HoustonHobbiest
20's to 30's implies 20-39....meaning it could be any one of those numbers. My comment was that there is no way she is 20-29 since he presented 2 options (20-29 and 30-39). There is a pretty big difference between someone being 20 years old and someone being 39 years old. It's even more laughable this has to be explained, but I'm curious to hear the promoter logic on this one.
The range is from 20 to 39. You are not very smart to try to determine a woman's age.