Hey Libtards, enjoy a big bowl of Biden shit!!!!!!

• oeb11
  • 07-28-2020, 03:56 PM
Oh My - dissension in the Bernie ranks - Bernie caved again as he did in 2016 to H...
Serves him right.

I hope they take lessons from the OBLM folks and go riot/loot/pillage/burn for Bernie!!!
Show the world who DPST's are - it is not about an orderly rule of law and vote - it is seize power by rioting and looting.

Bernie Bros and OBLM - two of akind!!!
How about some crow instead? You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, crow kabobs, crow creole, crow gumbo....
Almost anything is better than the Bullshit Chump and his Chumpettes have been trying to feed us for 3 1/2 years.

This election is over !! You are Losing !!

You may have CDS. Chump Derangement Syndrome !! It is characterized by idiots who are so Enamored of Chump that they will Swallow anything to uphold Chump !!

Look up any source you trust and look for data regarding Chump's base of support -- you will find it is predominantly uneducated non-diverse individuals.Maybe you can commiserate and Grieve with them.
  • oeb11
  • 07-28-2020, 04:03 PM
Almost anything is better than the Bullshit Chump and his Chumpettes have been trying to feed us for 3 1/2 years.

This election is over !! You are Losing !!

You may have CDS. Chump Derangement Syndrome !! It is characterized by idiots who are so Enamored of Chump that they will Swallow anything to uphold Chump !!

Look up any source you trust and look for data regarding Chump's base of support -- you will find it is predominantly uneducated non-diverse individuals.Maybe you can commiserate and Grieve with them. Originally Posted by sportfisherman

The election has not happened - sailor DPST!
Who is losing what ????? Looking for One's mind?

LOL

Now - no need to You or any DPST to have to do that chore of "Voting" - it is already over - per authoritative YOU.
so- stay home Nov 3- no need to worry - the new administration will remove that onerous chore of Voting from you anyway.

Sit back Nov 3 - drink some beer - watch the telly and suck up some XiNN.

Be my guest!
How about some crow instead? You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, crow kabobs, crow creole, crow gumbo.... Originally Posted by Lapdog
You would know!!!! I guess you like a bowl of Biden shit for dessert!!!!!
I watched MSNBC briefly today around 1-2pm when they had a live segment with Biden talking about some environmental issues. Biden got off script and they quickly CUT THE FEED. The host said "they lost the feed." Then MSNBC went to another feed of someone else without incident.

Joe ain't gonna make it.
This thread is yet another example of why thoughtful, grownup posters stay away from this forum. That is a shame because there are major issues that impact everybody’s life that beg for honest debate. Maybe not here.
How about some crow instead? You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, crow kabobs, crow creole, crow gumbo.... Originally Posted by Lapdog
I hope you like it cold because that's going to be your main entree after November, lol.
You would know!!!! I guess you like a bowl of Biden shit for dessert!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino

Got some humble pie for you, loser! Enjoy!

BAHAHAAHAAAA
It's going to take a hell of a lot more than a bunch of retarded cheerleaders from Special Olympics to get Trump across the goal line, no matter how much they hug each other.
Even Putin and his posters on here cannot pull off another miracle. Real Americans will not be that stupid again. Fun stuff to read though. The ignorant racist rednecks and putins post a lot on here
Your were a loser in 2016. But you’ve been a loser since birth.
Even Putin and his posters on here cannot pull off another miracle. Real Americans will not be that stupid again. Fun stuff to read though. The ignorant racist rednecks and putins post a lot on here Originally Posted by Tsmokies
You’re so stupid you keep bringing up Putin. Whadda dumbass.
Even Putin and his posters on here cannot pull off another miracle. Real Americans will not be that stupid again. Fun stuff to read though. The ignorant racist rednecks and putins post a lot on here Originally Posted by Tsmokies