McDonald sell bull shit now.

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/m...aw-enforcement

Let's burn down McDonald's there don't not even open for public pusser
key on strokin
Above is prime example of what's wrong in this country now. Many merchants have had "No Shirt, No shoes, No service" policy for decades without all the vitriol and hate, so what's the difference in their right to require a mask? Customers have the right to choose to not patronize an establishment if they disagree with the policy, but advocating arson is wrong on multiple fronts. My locality requires wearing a mask in any indoor public place; most establishments here have the same policy of calling LE, should a situation become heated; they risk fines and more importantly loss of their business license if a bar or hair salon (highly visible/risk environments) if they don't comply. Businesses are having a tough enough time staying open as it is without added pressure such as the above rant.
Because calling police and you right to defend you self against killer cops.
  • oeb11
  • 07-31-2020, 10:29 AM
In my locale the law is Masks required inside businesses - which must enforce the regulation or be fined $1K per violation. customers are not fined.

It falls on teh business - and the business has a right to comply and not be fined - esp. in thee difficult economic times.

Not a big deal to me - really.

On the plus side - for the Libdems- it allows them to hide their faces/identities as they case joints for future riots. looting , burning, arson, and other usual Anti-fa OBLM Lib dem activities.
Because calling police and you right to defend you self against killer cops. Originally Posted by Ripmany
You just went to a non related discussion: that proves you are having personal problems.
  • oeb11
  • 07-31-2020, 10:39 AM
JR - those who think of police officers as all killers and murderers - are welcome to call a social workerfor assistance - and see how well that turns out.

as Minneapolis disbands its police force - it will be intersting to watch their violence rates skyrocket.

Which their DPST leaders will blame on Republicans.
We now know who you really are.mf_afro: Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Please banned this dude and delegate this post this threath on my life.
Above is prime example of what's wrong in this country now. Many merchants have had "No Shirt, No shoes, No service" policy for decades without all the vitriol and hate, so what's the difference in their right to require a mask? Customers have the right to choose to not patronize an establishment if they disagree with the policy, but advocating arson is wrong on multiple fronts. My locality requires wearing a mask in any indoor public place; most establishments here have the same policy of calling LE, should a situation become heated; they risk fines and more importantly loss of their business license if a bar or hair salon (highly visible/risk environments) if they don't comply. Businesses are having a tough enough time staying open as it is without added pressure such as the above rant. Originally Posted by reddog1951

In my locale the law is Masks required inside businesses - which must enforce the regulation or be fined $1K per violation. customers are not fined.

It falls on teh business - and the business has a right to comply and not be fined - esp. in thee difficult economic times.

Not a big deal to me - really.

On the plus side - for the Libdems- it allows them to hide their faces/identities as they case joints for future riots. looting , burning, arson, and other usual Anti-fa OBLM Lib dem activities. Originally Posted by oeb11
Here in Houston, I haven't seen any business get fined for a mask violation. Since most businesses who are surviving are large franchises, they have the resources to enforce. At the local eateries I frequent, you can literally walk a few feet to be seated. A lot of people put their contaminated mask on the table. The whole "clean touched surfaces" thing has largely evaporated. Most stores just leave sanitizer and towels out. Very very few people wear gloves. Almost all stores with a cashier have plexiglass shields. The Kroger near me has plexiglass shields behind the cashier.

I see Fauci has recommended face shields. He needs to be retired. What other 79 yo in govt or business would be running a major beauracracy?
Warren Buffet for one. Trump would be close at 78 if he gets reelected, Mitch McConnell is currently 78, and of course Biden if elected. Fun exercise, but I don't think I get the point.
Please banned this dude and delegate this post this threath on my life. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Call the Police, lol.
Call the Police, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
The police don't do nothing unless a crime been committed there not good for jack.

Once I SOL then there will come.
The police don't do nothing unless a crime been committed there not good for jack.

Once I SOL then there will come. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Then my advice to you is go find a more passive forum to post your nonsense in if you can't take it.