Helping a friend sell his VIP card

Helping a friend sell his VIP card weird story to go with it its on the North side of Houston he paid 2k asking 1k for it.........
Not sure where it’s from but the one I have is attached to my name and have had it replaced due scan strip not working (it required proof of identity). Not sure how transferable a VIP card / membership would be.
Not transferable I don’t think...good luck
no stripl on the back of it no pun intended LOL it does have a number on it BUT if you dont show the number to the dor girl and white out the name on it again dont show it to the door girl that clearly you'll be good my friend says..
Ya that’s a lot of dont’s for $1K, JMO. Not saying anything bad about your friend but the one I have is registered to me, all I have to do is say it’s been lost & old card is deactivated and new one is issued. Sounds like it would be a risky investment at best.
When I presented my card at the Colorado they denied it. Then they took me to the back office, "looked through their records" and confirmed. It had been more than a year. I think the manager in front of me was Dale.

My guess is it's "non-transferable". Don't fall for it unless you go directly to the club with him and confirm with management before cash is exchanged.

Also, some of these clubs, in a money grab sell several levels of VIP membership.
its a lieftime vip card\membership
and you are the broker of this transaction, Wolfie?
There is NO incentive for any titty bar to make a membership transferable....lifetime or otherwise.

There are also times when identification is required from the card holder. That's just good business.

There are many fools out there. Maybe the OPs friend can find one.

OP...if this is such a good deal...why don't you buy it?
Pardon the dumb question, but what do you get with a VIP card? What kind of services? Do I have to pay extra?
I just show my drivers license at the Ritz
I dont like the club and its mgmt but thats just me.........
its a lieftime vip card\membership Originally Posted by fightingfi
Why aren't you saying the name of the club? At St James, they had a "VIP Membership" area which required a VIP Membership. Then they built ANOTHER VIP Membership area that encompassed the prior one and you had to buy another VIP membership for that area.

Pardon the dumb question, but what do you get with a VIP card? What kind of services? Do I have to pay extra? Originally Posted by neko27
Usually, access to an area of the club that's more private. At the Colorado, you usually get "free" admission for you and some buds unless there's a fight night going on. They make a lot of promises what the VIP Card allows you to do: HOWEVER ALL THESE RULES ARE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE CLUB. THE CARDHOLDER HAS NO RECOURSE UNLESS THEY WANT TO TRY AND SUE THE CLUB WHICH WOULD BE POINTLESS. The clubs and their lawyers understand this. The keyword here is "club."

For instance, they changed the rules at the Colorado so that if you want to use some of their "Curtained Booths" you have to sign a lease agreement and pay $100+ an hour. It used to be free. No recourse.

BTW, my VIP card at the Colorado has my picture on it.
Lot of good intel, never inquired about vip card but seems like a "if you got it, you got it" type of deal.
Why aren't you saying the name of the club? Originally Posted by gnadfly
It's not hard to guess which club it is, he's posted countless times about how his "friend" is a VIP there & the club sucks.