Storms in Hattiesburg

Hoping that all of our friends in and around Hattiesburg are ok and Safe..
It looked like some damage around USM. I haven't heard about any injuries.
ACE Hardware is leveled as well as a few homes in Petal. Plus severe damage to homes in Petal.
hope yall are ok!!
Yes I am okay but the damage is pretty bad! I snapped a pic of the tornado as it moved past my place, just to the south. It's nerve racking! I need a massage! Any takers? LOL
Please, all our Hattiesburg friends, let us know you are ok!
There are houses blown away, businesses heavily damaged, as well as two high schools and USM but there is a silver lining, at least for us area dawgs, now is a good time to toftt. No chance of LE stings for a while LOL
Wow, sorry u guys had to endure that crap
The word on the news today is that 7 counties had damage; 4 counties where the gov has declared an emergency - includes Hattiesburg and Petal. So far there are injuries but no deaths.

You folks in and around the Hub City, stay safe and be careful.

JaG
I am OK, my office has lite damage, no power. The tornado went right over the top of our building.
The maintenace guy was inside and it scared him pretty bad. He told me he was going home and change his underwear. LOL Some really bad damage, but at the same time, we were really fortunate, could have been a lot worse.

AL
I was about a mile south of it when it hit...sad to see my university took so much damage though. Glad everyone is ok...
I was out and about this morning and the damage is really bad in certain areas, houses totally destroyed, etc. Don't drive around much today if you don't absolutely have to!
Awesome news to hear that so many are ok. Thank goodness!
I literally saw this thing fly over my house. It was crazy. Lucky for my neighborhood it picked up and missed us. The debris in the sky looked like it was car size.
We are all ok up here. Had USM had class on Monday this could have been a very bad disaster.