Condoms

Well it's time for me to purchase some condoms, not because I've been lucky but because the old ones have expired. I remembered on the old site some of the ladies had found a brand they preferred and I can't remember which one. SO if someone could help me out I would appreciate it. Thank you
Lifestyle and durex....dont really like trojans.
Get the kind YOU like. There is a big difference in sensitivity. I like trojan ultrathins. Sorry Semipro! Always bring your own, if you can. You dont know if the ones the girls supply fit, are expired, or what, and in the heat of the moment you wont care. PLus, you avoid any "I ran out" issues.
The ones that were discussed on the "other" site were Trojan Thintensity. I tried them and they were great. They are as thin as the ultrathins
A Hearty recommendation for Crown condoms...hard to find locally, but available by mail order. Just google for the name...

Crown Condoms : The Super Thin and Sensitive Condom. The Closest Thing To Nothing At All.®

Try Crown condoms and feel the difference. Okamoto has been making condoms since 1934 and have perfected the art of making a thinner, stronger, and super sensitive condom. Crown condoms are their flagship product and are known the world over as the "Skinless skin" condom. Lubricated, reservoir-tip, non-contoured, and pink tinted.

Each Crown condom is individually tested with precise electrostatic technology to maximize dependability.
Thanks for the help guys and girls
Space man...for you i'd wear anykinda condoms!!!
I am with the guys on the ultra-thin ones--they are WONDERFUL!

Goodluck condom searching
The ones that were discussed on the "other" site were Trojan Thintensity. I tried them and they were great. They are as thin as the ultrathins Originally Posted by ammonite

ammonite ultrathins do work nice on u hehe..
Sonya has a new avatar...OMG!
Maybe it worked well because of sonya hehe
The only thing about trojans is the smell. If you use it and decide to change up for some bj action...the smell and taste is gross.
YES..that is it nikki the smell..i think the feel and texture is great but the taste is like you say YUCK and GROSs..
I can't judge Durex's products, but I love their commercials:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl1Rfj6L-OM"]YouTube- Durex Play: Play Vibrations.wmv[/ame]

The background music is from Mozart's opera, The Magic Flute; and somebody in this ad obviously has a "magic flute"!
This website is very useful for picking out which condom you need as it shows size shape and thickness of condom as well as reviews from guys/girls.

For the actual purchase I've found amazon resellers to be cheaper tho.