Ace Andrews - Heads-up if arranging, she freaked out for no reason

Are you willing to purchase outfit requests? Originally Posted by R.M.
Fair question. If that was a "thing", then it would be clear on both sides, at least.

I have paid $1,000 before and a provider has shown up in flip flops and sweatpants. While I made no outfit request that time, I would think it common sense that the customer isn't going to feel the provider made any effort and that would affect his impression of the date.
Funny how the lady hasn’t chimed in with her side of the story.
Funny how the lady hasn’t chimed in with her side of the story. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
Well... She's not actually a member.

Btw, three pages of entertainment here. Of course I stop by here for that.
In this case, 99+% guys echoing clumsy versions of asking for a date.

Btw, without me asking, my fav wears cowgirl getup at least a few days a week.
And, we both dress up for city dinner dates a couple times a week.
  • Busty
  • 05-02-2024, 06:04 PM
I have paid $1,000 before and a provider has shown up in flip flops and sweatpants. Originally Posted by GFE-DFK-Lover
NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!!
you put a woman on blast for canceling, rejection is a hard pill to swallow BUT your online persona here wouldn't pay that. UNLESS desperation was the real reason.

NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!!
you put a woman on blast for canceling, rejection is a hard pill to swallow BUT your online persona here wouldn't pay that. UNLESS desperation was the real reason.

Originally Posted by Busty
Actually, I've paid that in Dallas, Chicago, and NYC. I didn't mean to blast the provider here, rather warn others that they are likely going to miss out on a great provider if they make the same mistake as me. You'll also note that Ace is not at the cheap end of the scale, that's not where I feel comfortable.
Well... She's not actually a member.

Btw, three pages of entertainment here. Of course I stop by here for that.
In this case, 99+% guys echoing clumsy versions of asking for a date.

Btw, without me asking, my fav wears cowgirl getup at least a few days a week.
And, we both dress up for city dinner dates a couple times a week. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Some people think Eccie’s the end all be all, a lot of ladies aren’t on this site or do reviews smh

It’s usually the same big mouths that think every lady is here and should do a rebuttal. Most ladies don’t give a damn about the pettiness. Just my thoughts I tend to say them out loud oops
GFK-DFKLOVER……You paid a 1000 dollars and didn’t request and outfit so she shows up in flip flops haaaaa and you’re bitching about an outfit request please. I think they’re both lies and your a hater
Cendell,
Exactly.
When ECG's friends hit town they have stories. From time to time she tells them to ask me for a guys opinion. 99.9999% of those are:
If I'm out at the grill and she sends one of the gals out with a whiskey (or a double or triple) I know to be prepared for a story. Btw, the amount of whiskey indicates what level of story is about to be presented.

For all,
I, ECG, and another retired KC Mod are all of the same opinion that the women members here are less than 2% of gals in the business. Maybe not even 1%
Actually, I've paid that in Dallas, Chicago, and NYC. I didn't mean to blast the provider here, rather warn others that they are likely going to miss out on a great provider if they make the same mistake as me. You'll also note that Ace is not at the cheap end of the scale, that's not where I feel comfortable. Originally Posted by GFE-DFK-Lover
“You fucked up, you know that right you know you fuck up”

Who can guess the quote to this movie?

Op is slipping lol
“You fucked up, you know that right you know you fuck up”

Who can guess the quote to this movie?

Op is slipping lol Originally Posted by Cendell M
But that’s proper usage of “you’ll” which was not the case with who you are referring to.
Some people think Eccie’s the end all be all, a lot of ladies aren’t on this site or do reviews smh

It’s usually the same big mouths that think every lady is here and should do a rebuttal. Most ladies don’t give a damn about the pettiness. Just my thoughts I tend to say them out loud oops Originally Posted by Cendell M
You’re right. I know Ace actually prefers reviews on another site as I’ve left them for her there. ;-)
But that’s proper usage of “you’ll” which was not the case with who you are referring to. Originally Posted by Bowser98
I know that’s the proper usage, but how do you know it’s not him I’m just taking a guess here but it could be
Oh word to the wise don't make these kind of threads. They will get you nowhere. I don't feel your request was unreasonable but going back and forth with certain people here will only result in issues for you, so just don't . Glean information, share information to people that are kind to you, then basically stay out of the cesspool that is Coed. The people you are going back and forth with will never get points, banned, etc but you will. You made a valid point. I agree.i would leave it at that
Oh word to the wise don't make these kind of threads. They will get you nowhere. I don't feel your request was unreasonable but going back and forth with certain people here will only result in issues for you, so just don't . Glean information, share information to people that are kind to you, then basically stay out of the cesspool that is Coed. The people you are going back and forth with will never get points, banned, etc but you will. You made a valid point. I agree.i would leave it at that Originally Posted by Pitroom
Take your own advice douche magoo
So he has 2 computers going at the same time now (GFE-DFK lover and Pitroom). How is he gonna whack off if he's busy typing with both hands. This is all spank bank material he uses down in mom's basement