Nancy Pelosi Will Hold Off Sending The Articles of Impeachment To The Senate

Yay....Finally playing fire with fire. Nancy will not turn over the articles of impeachment to the Senate until Mitch McConnell agrees to rules that the Democrats find acceptable. Since the Articles of Impeachment never expire this means the trial wont start in January and can be delayed for as long as the Dems want. Mitch and Lindsey underestimated Nancy...Trump is gonna feel the pressure and we will delay for as long as we want to extract maximum damage from Trump's reputation leading up to the next election. Finally we're playing fire with fire!!! I love you mama Nancy. I love you.
That’s a brilliant idea! The Democrat candidates will love that!!!!
Link?

Nervous Nancy caved to the Squad, she was saying last March that impeachment should be Bi-Partisan! fuck due process, fuck anything that gets in her way to be re-elected Speaker! she knows Mighty Mitch will bury her DPST caucus. she wants to extend the Witch Hunt, crucifying Trump isn't enough. Bitch wanted a "censure", but AOC and towel-head Omar convinced her to draw BLOOD!

Left-Wing Pocahontas loving Bitch!
Yay....Finally playing fire with fire. Nancy will not turn over the articles of impeachment to the Senate until Mitch McConnell agrees to rules that the Democrats find acceptable. Since the Articles of Impeachment never expire this means the trial wont start in January and can be delayed for as long as the Dems want. Mitch and Lindsey underestimated Nancy...Trump is gonna feel the pressure and we will delay for as long as we want to extract maximum damage from Trump's reputation leading up to the next election. Finally we're playing fire with fire!!! I love you mama Nancy. I love you. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

you realize that this would mean Trump is never impeached, right?

you didn't think this post though did you?

BAHHAHAAAA

BAHHAHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
of course he didn't.. DPST's can't think beyond their own dick.

Nervous Nancy's false teeth would leap from her mouth, if she saw Mitch beat her down during the Senate Hearing. she wishes she never gave in to the Squad, but she was too big a Coward.
All he was seeing was Nancy sitting on his face.
All he was seeing was Nancy sitting on his face. Originally Posted by fishingtwo
yup, he was wanting some of the Speaker's "Cat", LOL.. ewww!
I anxiously await your BCD review of Speaker Pelosi, Chung.

Trump WAS impeached, dork. The House found cause to remove. The question is when, if ever, do they bother the Senate with a publicly impartial bias.
Trump WAS impeached, dork. The House found cause to remove. The question is when, if ever, do they bother the Senate with a publicly impartial bias. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
hey, no need for vile language, Waco meant "convicted".. the Senate doesn't owe anybody shit, the House rigged this impeachment, Mitch doesn't have to prove a negative!

I anxiously await your BCD review of Speaker Pelosi, Chung.

Originally Posted by gnadfly
not getting one, I wouldn't lick that nasty cunt if you paid me the Billion dollars Biden stole from the Ukraine!
Trump WAS impeached, dork. The House found cause to remove. The question is when, if ever, do they bother the Senate with a publicly impartial bias. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

no trial no removal. so let them hold it up. what's the point without a senate vote?

oh yeah. political bullshit, which it's been the whole time.

"Withholding impeachment articles from the Senate may rankle moderate Democrats from swing districts that voted for Trump in 2016. Several of these Democrats have announced they will vote for impeachment only after weeks of deliberation and pushback from Trump-supporting constituents."

BAHHAHHAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAA
The Dems weren’t impartial. 3 of them voted against it!!!!!

BAHAHAHA

DORK

The Dems may hold off going to trial until the Supreme Court rules on several cases. Then the House may reopen the articles and try to stack charges. I think things are about to get violent if they do.

Sooooo, the Republicans have a bias but the Dems don't? Got it!

oh yeah. political bullshit, which it's been the whole time. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
of course. Nervous Nancy thought the people would see "impeached" next to Trump's name, and she could usher in Commie Bernie in Trump's place. Bitch didn't think it through, but how could she, really, the DPST's have shit for brains.
Sooooo, the Republicans have a bias but the Dems don't? Got it! Originally Posted by gnadfly
the DPST's always accuse Republicans of shit they have been doing for YEARS! when Trump released the inauguration count, which was the greatest number in history, the Dimocrats showed their bullshit camera angles and tried to say Trump's was less than Obama's! ever since then, their bias has shown, you call them on it, and they boomerang it back to you.. their Witch Hunt may have succeeded tonight, but they haven't heard the last from Salem!