More bad news for the DPST's - Dow is almost 28,500.

• oeb11
  • 12-20-2019, 11:34 AM
https://www.msn.com/

Market DOW
28,497.32 ▲
+120.36

NASDAQ
8,928.60 ▲
+41.38

DPST hopes for a recession / depression are falling like rocks from the sky in contrast to the flying high economy!

S&P 500
3,223.62 ▲
+18.25

Crude Oil
60.22 ▼

the Dimrats will skip this thread, they know exactly what you would say! the economy is BOOMING, my Leftist friends, get over it! you tried to talk up a recession, how'd that work for you?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
My cannabis stocks are up in smokes...
Geez, I wonder where WTheFatFuck is now. I predicted the Dow would be over 30k by the end of Trumps first term.
Enjoying the "sugar rush."
The economy was booming on November 6, 2018 when Republicans lost 40 House seats and 7 governorships. DJIA had gone from about 17,900 on Trump's election day to about 24,600 on election day 2018. As I've stated, only 54% of eligible people have money invested in the stock markets. The other 46% don't give a damn about it.

Health care is by far the #1 issue on the minds of voters and Republicans have offered NO solutions.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/re...p_concern.html
Health care is by far the #1 issue on the minds of voters and Republicans have offered NO solutions.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
the Dimrats haven't given us a chance! and that disgraced "Soldier", who mooched and lived at the Hanoi Hilton for 6 years, pretending to be crippled (and a Republican), so as not to disgrace his Admiral Daddy, cast the vote that allowed Obammycare to live! McCain deliberately stabbed Trump in the back, just like Debbie Dingleberry the other night.

Trump said "repeal and replace", you won't let him repeal!
  • oeb11
  • 12-20-2019, 07:16 PM
SR - agreed on the healthcare issue.

Likely not enough to overcome the economy improvement.
If you don’t have money in the market, what the actual fuck does it matter what it’s doing, eh? Reads the posts above yous oebsy before taking Trump balls deeps in your throat, eh?
SR - agreed on the healthcare issue.

Likely not enough to overcome the economy improvement. Originally Posted by oeb11
Right now everything is looking positive for Trump. Sound economy. Approval ratings on the rise. USMCA passed by the House. Budget victory.

The race still comes down to between 5 and 10 states as to who wins the election. Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, and Florida. Some would throw in NC, Georgia, Minnesota, NH, Maine, and Nevada. Right now I would put the latter 5 in the "leaning" category rather than battleground states.

If Democrats flip 3 of the 5 states other than Florida or flip Florida and 1 other state, the Democrats win. Easy to say, difficult to do.
If you don’t have money in the market, what the actual fuck does it matter what it’s doing, eh? Reads the posts above yous oebsy before taking Trump balls deeps in your throat, eh? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
If you’re a broke ass pig like you, it doesn’t matter.
Enjoying the "sugar rush." Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yeah, that was FatFucks mantra at the time. How ironic coming from the poster boy for diabetics.
Right now everything is looking positive for Trump. Sound economy. Approval ratings on the rise. USMCA passed by the House. Budget victory.

The race still comes down to between 5 and 10 states as to who wins the election. Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, and Florida. Some would throw in NC, Georgia, Minnesota, NH, Maine, and Nevada. Right now I would put the latter 5 in the "leaning" category rather than battleground states.

If Democrats flip 3 of the 5 states other than Florida or flip Florida and 1 other state, the Democrats win. Easy to say, difficult to do. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Couldn't agree more. Its still a long way off and anything can happen in those months. The impeachment strategy is not looking to have the effect the Democrats wanted on Trump, and the Democrat field isn't making great strides in public opinion yet either.

It's going to be a brutal 10 1/2 or so months all the way around until November 2020.
  • oeb11
  • 12-21-2019, 08:58 AM
The economy was booming on November 6, 2018 when Republicans lost 40 House seats and 7 governorships. DJIA had gone from about 17,900 on Trump's election day to about 24,600 on election day 2018. As I've stated, only 54% of eligible people have money invested in the stock markets. The other 46% don't give a damn about it.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/re...p_concern.html Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

The DPST's have offered "Medicare for All" - with the destruction of the entire private insurance industry - as their "solution" - a hideously expensive and impractical governmental over-reach that puts all medicine under Governmental control - precisely as DPST's desire.

Why would a union vote against its' own interest in a benefit they fought long andhard to secure - just because Lizzie and Bernie say so???
makes no snse.

DPST's are equally guilty of not forwarding a workable health care act revision - to include care for those with pre-existing conditions.
The DPST's have offered "Medicare for All" - with the destruction of the entire private insurance industry - as their "solution" - a hideously expensive and impractical governmental over-reach that puts all medicine under Governmental control - precisely as DPST's desire.

Why would a union vote against its' own interest in a benefit they fought long andhard to secure - just because Lizzie and Bernie say so???
makes no snse.

DPST's are equally guilty of not forwarding a workable health care act revision - to include care for those with pre-existing conditions. Originally Posted by oeb11
Of the top 10 Democratic candidates vying for the opportunity to run for POTUS in 2020, I believe only two are proponents of Medicare for All -- Warren and Sanders. And even if one of the two are elected the only way Medicare for All becomes law is if the Senate becomes Democratic, which is highly unlikely to happen.

Others have pushed for amending Obamacare. Meanwhile Republicans have offered nothing at all to solve the healthcare problems that exist.