news about tonya harden and nancy olypic of con god being injury 2 days before can't skate cause kate s turn back time got jon sperm to have princess charllote web - called 3G PHONE 4G PHONE etc

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah.... Lead paint chips..not just for snacks anymore!
HUH!!!??? It makes my head hurt. Please make it stop.
  • Old-T
  • 01-20-2019, 04:40 PM
you do know that CJOHNNY54 got banned right, but i know him ... just posting for him

if you know him, he and kate s or skate " back to the future " never got marry and have all those kids ... must be his stolen sperm scam via supreme court chief justice ROBERT

have you been peeping

just a beware cause defense has invested more in the lock your door martin stealthy as shit, cause

thomas edison invented the light bulb

john invented the internet to let people know Originally Posted by itch_b
I knew it was you, Johnny. No one can imitate your insightfulness, your wisdom, your otherworldly posts. You, sir, are unique.

For those of you unfamiliar with CJohnny in his many incarnations, mere mortals will never comprehend the consciousness that is CJ--and for that we should be thankful. Would you want to understand that?
Really? No, we can only be in awe.
I knew it was you, Johnny. No one can imitate your insightfulness, your wisdom, your otherworldly posts. You, sir, are unique.

For those of you unfamiliar with CJohnny in his many incarnations, mere mortals will never comprehend the consciousness that is CJ--and for that we should be thankful. Would you want to understand that?
Really? No, we can only be in awe. Originally Posted by Old-T

do i know you in real life, sold KB house w/ J and arrow in tank on west side of town?
DO YOU KHOX FAT TO SKINNY?

Really? No, we can only be in awe.
Originally Posted by Old-T
do i know you in real life, sold KB house w/ J and arrow fish in tank on west side of town?
DO YOU KNOW KHOX FAT TO SKINNY? Originally Posted by M_O_S_T
ttt

that would be the undercover that try to start a fight or war to rob ... btw take a look at the monument see any clues
CJ put down that itch powder. you're making every one itch!
if you are talking about cjohnny54, he is just returning to his home land as a real AMERICAN not 10 X TIME not the people send their MAMA WIFE CHILD over then called American born for the purpose of con L.E. gov. employee to rob his money