General Area: Poblado- Medellin
Activities: BBBJ, vibrator play, CFS, massage
Session Length: 2-3hr
Fee: 350kp($85)
Hair Length and Color: Long red past mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: About 5-4 120-lb. 34D-28-34 all natural
Recommendation: Yes
You should start filming content with all these Medellin girls! Do you ever go to Cartagena? I want to go to Columbia, but want to be somewhere with a beach…
say brother, thx for all ur reviews for the mansion. I go to Medellin a few times a year but never stayed there. So I think I'm due for a visit. Planning on staying there for a week or so. Any room you would recommend which might be better than others. I'm a smoker so would probably need a balcony. Any of those awesome chicas u review do anal? And definitely interested in 2, but would u know ones that work on one another? Thx.
I say ol' boy is CFS not on her menu?
I say ol' boy is CFS not on her menu? Originally Posted by Bushjumper
LOL, I'm old and prefer BBBJ! She does do CFS, very good in fact.
say brother, thx for all ur reviews for the mansion. I go to Medellin a few times a year but never stayed there. So I think I'm due for a visit. Planning on staying there for a week or so. Any room you would recommend which might be better than others. I'm a smoker so would probably need a balcony. Any of those awesome chicas u review do anal? And definitely interested in 2, but would u know ones that work on one another? Thx. Originally Posted by williemac
Rooms 101 & 106 have balconies. None of the chicas I know do anal. I used to have one, but she disappeared.
OK, Thx