Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: none
Session Length: Hr
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: unknown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: unknown
The Rest of the Story: talked through text with an hour and a half notice. she agreed on the time and location and price. was scheduled for 3pm. texted around 245 and talked to confirm that date was still on then I text at 3 because I still hadn't heard from her. she didn't respond. I text her and asked if she was planning on coming or not to find someone else. she finally responded around 4 saying I could go to her and she said she would take $40 off of the hour. Being a no show I don't plan on seeing here and think that all these new providers on here the young ones need to improve there ability to stay to their word about a date. By the way yes I have only I review on a provider but I am under a different name now. these new young providers need to learn from the older providers and the ones that are no longer around.
Recommendation: No
#MeToo
No session took place.

Moved to the proper forum.

OT
Well, better luck on your next adventure.
I take screening very serious and I have to be safe, your reference didnt know you... for quick screening i require 3 references and i do check references. I DO UNDERSTAND HOW FRUSTRATION THIS IS BUT SAFETY IS IMPORTANT.
I take screening very serious and I have to be safe, your reference didnt know you... for quick screening i require 3 references and i do check references. I DO UNDERSTAND HOW FRUSTRATION THIS IS BUT SAFETY IS IMPORTANT. Originally Posted by CaseyKK
Gave my location?? It was a outcall lol what are you talking about?
Young and willing is not a substitute for Mature and experienced!
Gents should really not put girls in bad situations. If a girl required references, should send them before booking an appointment. That way you can schedule on short notice. I send screening info out all the time with no intention of setting dates right then and there. That way I'm good to go on short notice compared to others who are not. If you only give a girl an hour to check with others who might be working also, it can take time and you might not get the time you need.

For girls coming from out of town, p411 helps if they have it.

But more often than not, if you see an ad and send a PM and ask if you can see them in an hour, it might not turn out so well. Just my experience in years of doing this.
Gave my location?? It was a outcall lol what are you talking about? Originally Posted by CaseyKK
At the top it states incall then he mentions outcall then you offer incall!
She may have not sent him the info yet due to screening. That threw me off too lol.
She may have not sent him the info yet due to screening. That threw me off too lol. Originally Posted by RogueOne
Thing is with his recent name change it's very possible that caused confusion during screening on a short notice. I doubt this is completely her fault more like a communication failure between provider the reference and him.
Sounds like it's the guy fault on this one. Seen Casey multiple times and never had a problem with her. You really miss out lol
Unless the reviewer is outright lying, this s a clear case of the provider doing what these youngsters often do, which is simply not tcb. She agreed to time, location and rate then goes silent for an hr.. Then in attempt to make things up agrees to another session, incall at a 40.00 discount. She does not dispute any of this except the incall part. If she agreed to session initially without screening that is on her. Plus she was still going to see him after hr delay. Facts don’t add up. What any provider has or has not done in past does not negate what the reviewer said...unless he simply lied. It has been my own experience that way too many providers, especially younger ones, overbook, have personal issues, whatever, and do a ncns then try and cover it with some lame excuse and a promise to “make it up”. Hobbyist do lie, but for providers lying is a way of life. I am going with reviewer on this one based upon current information.
Unless the reviewer is outright lying, this s a clear case of the provider doing what these youngsters often do, which is simply not tcb. She agreed to time, location and rate then goes silent for an hr.. Then in attempt to make things up agrees to another session, incall at a 40.00 discount. She does not dispute any of this except the incall part. If she agreed to session initially without screening that is on her. Plus she was still going to see him after hr delay. Facts don’t add up. What any provider has or has not done in past does not negate what the reviewer said...unless he simply lied. It has been my own experience that way too many providers, especially younger ones, overbook, have personal issues, whatever, and do a ncns then try and cover it with some lame excuse and a promise to “make it up”. Hobbyist do lie, but for providers lying is a way of life. I am going with reviewer on this one based upon current information. Originally Posted by Xesaddict
Be careful I stirred up a shit storm when I mentioned some of the things you just did in another thread. We will never know exactly whose at fault here to many chances for communication errors by three parties.