Stinky Kitty? Some times you don't find out till her under wear comes off. Then it hits you...

Stinky Kitty? Some times you don't find out till her under wear comes off. Then it hits you...How do you deal with this situation?
Kerosene, matches, and a Brillo pad.
Stinky? How about cream filled?

Happened to me twice, one black UTR, one white. Again, that is a no shit! The white one was fairly popular at the time. Had a (white) third one, also fairly popular, tell me it wasn't a good idea to feast on her as she "gets a lot of nut in there". That too, is a no shit!

P.S. Still have pictures of one somewhere.

Stinky Kitty? Some times you don't find out till her under wear comes off. Then it hits you...How do you deal with this situation? Originally Posted by Still Looking

Happened to me twice, one black UTR, one white. Again, that is a no shit! The white one was fairly popular at the time. Had a (white) third one, also fairly popular, tell me it wasn't a good idea to feast on her as she "gets a lot of nut in there". That too, is a no shit!

P.S. Still have pictures of one somewhere. Originally Posted by dumars
Certainly there must be more stories here. I can't be the only one that has come across one that smelled like a "Skunk Ass Raped A Three Day Dead Tuna" or am I?

P.S. Still have pictures of one somewhere. Originally Posted by dumars
I know it happens... I can't imagine how I would react.
RUN Forest RUN!!!!

I know it happens... I can't imagine how I would react. Originally Posted by Whispers
It's gross and disgusting but the community has members that look for it.