Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Big breasted and cute
Recommendation: No
Damn! She’s fucking hot though.
  • Tack
  • 01-04-2019, 06:46 AM
Damn! She’s fucking hot though. Originally Posted by Alcar0314
Ya she is cute and actually very pleasant. However her services are garbage and she wanted me to transfer 3 Mr Franklins in her account with some app for the upgraded services. I knew right then she was nothing more than a really good hustle artist. Plus she has GPS.
Whenever I am interested in a provider not on ECCIE, OH2 or P411 I always do an image search as well as google their phone number. If there are several different numbers, like with this gal, I stay away. Its either a catfish situation or the gal's service is so bad she doesn't need to keep the number for repeat visitors and wants to have no link between shitty reviews and her number.
  • Tack
  • 01-06-2019, 07:22 AM
Whenever I am interested in a provider not on ECCIE, OH2 or P411 I always do an image search as well as google their phone number. If there are several different numbers, like with this gal, I stay away. Its either a catfish situation or the gal's service is so bad she doesn't need to keep the number for repeat visitors and wants to have no link between shitty reviews and her number. Originally Posted by EagleEye
Thanks for the advice. I wanted her to be legit. I would be a repeat customer if she was legit. But damn she has to be ridiculous.
That is a shame because she's hot AF. Dang.
  • Tack
  • 01-10-2019, 03:05 AM
That is a shame because she's hot AF. Dang. Originally Posted by pjd19000
I know. I wanted her to be legit really bad. Hoping for a unicorn.
Are those pictures from the link actually her? Or someone that looks similar?