road rules

I travel the same road home every day

its a four lane that merges right to left into a two lane

almost daily, some asshole tries to run up the right side of everyone and then tries to weasel his way in front of the line by cutting off people inthe left lane at the last minute

causing the whole goddamn line to have to SLAM on their breaks and dissrupt the nice flow

most everyone with common sense and travels this road more than once KNOWS the real "polite" thing to do is anticipate the merge WWAAAYYY sooner and just get your ass in line as to NOT fucking dissrupt the nice flow the republicans are in

I always watch my mirors in anticipation of this so that I can be the one to run that person into the ditch when he runs outta road cause I dont move for LAW BREAKING assholes that thinck their smart.

Now, this always causes the oncoming driver to wet his pants and lean on the horn like a girl....mmmeeeep ! mmmeeeeeep!

then they try and tailgate me untill I brake check the SHIT out of them and then the girl starts getting his panties really in a bunch now with more mmmeeeeeppp! mmeeeeeepp!

Its FUCKING HILARIOUS here in LIBERAL VILLE upset NY!!!HEhehehehehe..

and why do I say it ALWAYS a liberal??

probably because the LOUDEST whiners are most ALWAYS some little prius, or hybrib, small piece of crap car MMEEEEEEEP!!! BBWWWEEEEPPP!

plus you know liberals dont thinck LAWS apply to them, even though passing vehicles on the RIGHT SIDE is NOT LEGAL in NYS..

They just thinck their entitled to run up the side of everyone and people are Supposed to be "POLITE" and let the inconsiderate annoying bastard into line..

So annyways, thats how I spot libs on the road..
see, the libs always say the repubs run the car into the ditch..

IDK , I thinck they run themselves off into the ditch , I dont go off the road into the ditch,,they do

albeit sometimes I just assist them alill
I would THINK that even a first grader would be able to spell "think" and not type "thinck" over and over but then, I've always given the fiscally-liberal Teapublicans more credit than they will ever deserve. This one seems to be proud of wasting gas. That's fine with me. I have royalties that pay me more as oil prices rise.
  • Doove
  • 09-02-2012, 06:59 PM
I travel the same road home every day Originally Posted by JONBALLS
That was dumb.
I would THINK that even a first grader would be able to spell "think" and not type "thinck" over and over but then, I've always given the fiscally-liberal Teapublicans more credit than they will ever deserve. This one seems to be proud of wasting gas. That's fine with me. I have royalties that pay me more as oil prices rise. Originally Posted by Little Stevie
That was dumb. Originally Posted by Doove
I know but he cant help himself
I travel the same road home every day

its a four lane that merges right to left into a two lane

almost daily, some asshole tries to run up the right side of everyone and then tries to weasel his way in front of the line by cutting off people inthe left lane at the last minute

causing the whole goddamn line to have to SLAM on their breaks and dissrupt the nice flow

most everyone with common sense and travels this road more than once KNOWS the real "polite" thing to do is anticipate the merge WWAAAYYY sooner and just get your ass in line as to NOT fucking dissrupt the nice flow the republicans are in

I always watch my mirors in anticipation of this so that I can be the one to run that person into the ditch when he runs outta road cause I dont move for LAW BREAKING assholes that thinck their smart.

Now, this always causes the oncoming driver to wet his pants and lean on the horn like a girl....mmmeeeep ! mmmeeeeeep!

then they try and tailgate me untill I brake check the SHIT out of them and then the girl starts getting his panties really in a bunch now with more mmmeeeeeppp! mmeeeeeepp!

Its FUCKING HILARIOUS here in LIBERAL VILLE upset NY!!!HEhehehehehe..

and why do I say it ALWAYS a liberal??

probably because the LOUDEST whiners are most ALWAYS some little prius, or hybrib, small piece of crap car MMEEEEEEEP!!! BBWWWEEEEPPP!

plus you know liberals dont thinck LAWS apply to them, even though passing vehicles on the RIGHT SIDE is NOT LEGAL in NYS..

They just thinck their entitled to run up the side of everyone and people are Supposed to be "POLITE" and let the inconsiderate annoying bastard into line..

So annyways, thats how I spot libs on the road.. Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Hey Jon when I see someone like you block that asshole. I roll on up to you and give you a big .
When Steven tries that cutting in BS. I pull up on him and go.
WTF is a hybrib ???
I would THINK that even a first grader would be able to spell "think" and not type "thinck" over and over but then, I've always given the fiscally-liberal Teapublicans more credit than they will ever deserve. This one seems to be proud of wasting gas. That's fine with me. I have royalties that pay me more as oil prices rise.
Originally Posted by Little Stevie
my God a typo, you donkeys are getting delusional because of this

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll: Romney 48%, Obama 44%
Apparently you don't know the difference in a TYPO and a REPEATED error by a dumb ass. It's only a typo if it isn't continually repeated or if the keys are not adjoining keys which make hitting the key next to the correct one easy to do.

Of course, I never anticipate anything but distraction from the White Knights for Rmoney, especially when their combined brainpower is shown to be inadequate.

JONBALLS has proven he doesn't pay close attention to things and his political musings show his prowess there is no different.
hey man, I just go out there and bump into all you libs...

I live and breathe,,,,I live and breathe
I guess its a control thing,, you can be running down the road of life all smooth, everyone coexhisting, productive, on time, free

then all of a sudden some lib just cant help himself, muck up the process
I guess its a control thing,, you can be running down the road of life all smooth, everyone coexhisting, productive, on time, free

then all of a sudden some lib just cant help himself, muck up the process Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Oh, so you were the angry white guy directly in front of me with the Confederate Flag bumper sticker and the walking cane in your gun rack!
I need a new truck and carry uninsured motorist coverage. Where is that road?
Oh, so you were the angry white guy directly in front of me with the Confederate Flag bumper sticker and the walking cane in your gun rack! Originally Posted by bigtex
stop breaking laws and you wont have to get upset and start throwing out slurrs, and go off on horn honking tantrums.......mmwweep ! bbweeeep!!

your blood pressure will go down also
  • Doove
  • 09-03-2012, 08:46 AM

then all of a sudden some lib just cant help himself, muck up the process Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Nevermind the fact that you made the whole thing up.