Drunken attendees at DNC convention ejected

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...-Impersonating

Obviously Occupy plants to embarass Obama. Or maybe Tea Party members. I could say undercover Mormons but they don't get drunk.
  • CJ7
  • 09-04-2012, 01:47 AM

Obviously Occupy plants to embarass Obama. Or maybe Tea Party members. I could say undercover Mormons but they don't get drunk. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
speaking of drunks, its time for you to go occupy plant your ass in the bed and sleep it off ... and be sure and put out the joint ... cant have you burn down the entire complex, section 8 housing is scarce these days
no peanuts??
  • WTF
  • 09-04-2012, 08:48 AM
I could say undercover Mormons but they don't get drunk. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Now that was kinda funny! .... For JD

I guess I can't get better since I don't drink....or abuse drugs. Remember what they say about people and glass houses. I have always been smarter than that.

You know it could be worse. You could have a busload of illegal immigrants heading to your convention. Drag queens, illegals, and peanut vendors. It must be the DNC.
The real drincking begins the final day of the convention. The volunteer drivers will be driving druncks to events and parties, and then cleaning up the rental cars.
If you don't drink when you wake up in the morning that is as good as you will feel all day...Dean Martin .
I forgot to mention the traveling providers. Watch your backs ladies.
I guess I can't get better since I don't drink....or abuse drugs. Remember what they say about people and glass houses. I have always been smarter than that.

You know it could be worse. You could have a busload of illegal immigrants heading to your convention. Drag queens, illegals, and peanut vendors. It must be the DNC. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Yep. Might even have some black people and hispanics there.... And gays. Imagine. A political party that is interested in representing the interests of all Americans. Not just white people. Boggles the mind.
Yeah, right. Timmy. The Democrats care about you.

Yeah, right. Timmy. The Democrats care about you.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Don't be a bitter old guy. BOG?!?

You libertarians were the ones kicked to the curb by the repukes.
The one Democratic Convention where I was a delegate (L.A. 2000), there was enough booze to float a fleet of battleships.
Speaking of Drunks, they just had a tribute to Ted Kennedy. A tribute where ole Dead Ted even got in some swipes at Mitt Romney.

There was also a note by one of the commentators that this is the first Democrat Convention in 60 years taking place without a Kennedy in either the House or Senate.

Wow, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Obviously Occupy plants to embarass Obama. Or maybe Tea Party members. I could say undercover Mormons but they don't get drunk. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Are you saying that Mitt Romney isn't good for a beer?

The one Democratic Convention where I was a delegate (L.A. 2000), there was enough booze to float a fleet of battleships. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
That was Ted Kennedy's thinking at Chappaquiddick.
Are you saying that Mitt Romney isn't good for a beer?

That was Ted Kennedy's thinking at Chappaquiddick. Originally Posted by gnadfly
fact, Mormons do not drink alcohol coffee or cokes or smoke those funny cigarettes