Activities: None, she agreed via text to activities
Hair Length and Color: Short
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Chubby, big boobs, butter face
Recommendation: No
I’m wasting her time right now; says she’s on lower Central Ave
Ty warren!! Everybody now!! Lol
Update, she has messaged me saying I owe her the copay she had to pay because she went to the ER after I left to have them remove the rocks that sprayed into her eyes when I left. I wrote a 1 word response... Karma. Apparently she's fine now since she trying to extort Warren..
Invited her to have coffee with me at BK to get to know each other. I’ll keep her sitting there for maybe hh, then have her walk down to Mickey dees lol
I love this. I might do the same I'll see if I can get her to drive to me somewhere that I won't be at
Didn't she go by the name Mia not long ago?
Idk probably. She posted again, same #. Let's setup some dates boys!!
Send her somewhere in downtown Albany tell her you wanna meet for coffee. She likes it with sugar and cream, btw
Warren, see your PM.
Has anyone ever had an experience with her that was not a problem?
She posting again.. 🤦♂️
I met this one about 3 years ago, and she was doing the shit back then too. She made me go to The building on the corner of Central and Henry Johnson, and as we went in the elevator she asked me for the cash. Stupid me thought nothing of it, and gave it to her. Immediately she says I'm going to have to pay the person who's apartment we are going to. I was like fuck this, and left.

Stay away from this one. This is a pattern. Before that, she was a street walker on lower Central too.

EDIT: She is the reason I no longer EVER hand money to someone till I have checked out the environment COMPLETELY, and made sure shit is secure.
I think there should be a separate section for a rogues gallery. Where current ads for notorious scammers, cash/dash and providers that have gone down the rabbit hole could be listed. They change their ads we should have an easy way to identify them. To me this is the most important aspect of this board. Looks, actual performance and attitude are subjective, so reviews may vary. But grabbing my money and providing no service is cut and dried.
I think there should be a separate section for a rogues gallery. Where current ads for notorious scammers, cash/dash and providers that have gone down the rabbit hole could be listed. They change their ads we should have an easy way to identify them. To me this is the most important aspect of this board. Looks, actual performance and attitude are subjective, so reviews may vary. But grabbing my money and providing no service is cut and dried. Originally Posted by DeconKeys
Agreed, as I have seen a few instances like this already where I personally could have saved mongers some trouble since I started paying attention around these parts.

While we at it, here's another cash and dasher: https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/448248492950
I think there should be a separate section for a rogues gallery. Where current ads for notorious scammers, cash/dash and providers that have gone down the rabbit hole could be listed. They change their ads we should have an easy way to identify them. To me this is the most important aspect of this board. Looks, actual performance and attitude are subjective, so reviews may vary. But grabbing my money and providing no service is cut and dried. Originally Posted by DeconKeys

Great idea.
At least contain items like this = https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ight=bombshell

I might be mistaken, but I think this is the recent post (10/7/23) of the individual(s) described in the EC thread I inserted above. If someone knows for certain I am mistaken, LMK, and I will get this down =

https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...v/785282152104