State: New York
Address: Her place
Activities: BBBJ, CG, Doggy, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown, pony tail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She's a tall woman, good looking, nice ass
Recommendation: Yes
God, I wish I could set something up with her. I've tried probably on a dozen occasions and nada. Anyone know if she posts only when she's available or does she set her account to post at certain times/intervals?
God, I wish I could set something up with her. I've tried probably on a dozen occasions and nada. Anyone know if she posts only when she's available or does she set her account to post at certain times/intervals? Originally Posted by ignoramus

Im with you on this. Been trying to set something up with her for months. TCB skills are probably the worst I've ever encountered
I think once you’re in, you’re in. The challenge is getting in. Took me I don’t know how many tries. But now she is almost always available when I text her. If anything, her TCB are very good because she has the volume she wants. I will say this. She is an early riser so my advice is to go for morning fun to get in the door.
I think once you’re in, you’re in. The challenge is getting in. Took me I don’t know how many tries. But now she is almost always available when I text her. If anything, her TCB are very good because she has the volume she wants. I will say this. She is an early riser so my advice is to go for morning fun to get in the door. Originally Posted by George1990

I've hit her up at at all hours of the day lol, morning, afternoon, evening... I made it as far as passing her screening and then she just stopped responding when i tried to set something up.
She has a new job that starts at 4:00am which means she’ll try to be in bed by 8:00pm. I’d aim for lunchtime. Happy hunting.