Decline of Carbon Dioxide versus Temperature

Clearly, without anything going on air pollution is remarkably lower. That makes a good cases for cleaner air.

However, if carbon dioxide is so important, should we at least see a tiny blip in temperatures?

I hope someone studies that, and if the numbers do not satisfy the liberals, hopefully they will TRUST THE SCIENCE!
Clearly, without anything going on air pollution is remarkably lower. That makes a good cases for cleaner air.

However, if carbon dioxide is so important, should we at least see a tiny blip in temperatures?

I hope someone studies that, and if the numbers do not satisfy the liberals, hopefully they will TRUST THE SCIENCE! Originally Posted by friendly fred
I wouldn't expect a sudden overnight change, but we did have snow thunderstorms here in PA over the last couple days.

And it should extend the climate Armageddon the left is touting by at least a few weeks. I mean since they it nailed down so accurately at this point.

I hope someone studies that, and if the numbers do not satisfy the liberals, hopefully they will TRUST THE SCIENCE! Originally Posted by friendly fred
I think a study like that would show lots of fluctuations.
  • oeb11
  • 04-11-2020, 06:41 PM
DPST's are committed to their Soylent green New Deal - and research FACTS regarding global warming will not deter them in the least. Their real aim is Orwellian-style control of America.
It’s an EXISTENTIAL threat to their agenda.

we had snow in upstate ny yesterday and its in the 20s tonight.

so yeah the science, u cave man
try another topic

try another topic .
It’s an EXISTENTIAL threat to their agenda. Originally Posted by bambino
Amen to that!
I think a study like that would show lots of fluctuations. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Fluctuations?

Fluck yous Americans, too, eh?

LOLLING!
Fluctuations?

LOLLING! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Shut the Fuck up you dumb shit. You don't even make sense.
Fluctuations?

the only thing yer getting is gone a raye ya
Fluctuations?

Does your rectal bleeding fluctuate depending on the number of customers that you service?
Shut the Fuck up you dumb shit. You don't even make sense. Originally Posted by Levianon17
To the ignorants, nothing makes sense, eh?

To the Trumpholians, even less.

I have a right to speak. And yous has a right to learn how to read, you fucking ignoramus.
Does your rectal bleeding fluctuate depending on the number of customers that you service? Originally Posted by friendly fred
Ask your mum, Oedipus!
To the ignorants, nothing makes sense, eh?

To the Trumpholians, even less.

I have a right to speak. And yous has a right to learn how to read, you fucking ignoramus.
Originally Posted by HoeHummer
No dummy you don't make sense and you don't have a right to speak. So shut the fuck up and go cut your neighbor's grass.
we had snow in upstate ny yesterday and its in the 20s tonight.

so yeah the science, u cave man
try another topic

try another topic . Originally Posted by Missburger
Are you suggesting the reduced joy riding in the past 30 days has brought the onslaught of another ice age upon us? I was actually beginning to enjoy sitting at a red light without the windows on my vehicle rattling from the noise pollution "next door"!