COVID Critical Thinking Exercise

I would offer up a COVID Critical Thinking Exercise. Below are 3 data points worth knowing about. There is no conclusion or political bend to them. They are simply 3 related items that span some interesting dates. Two are reliable sources. The other is someone I never heard of, but their data seems consistent with other sources. Obviously, most anything regarding China is somewhat of a mystery and subject to heavy censorship.

A US indictment of 3 Chinese persons, one is still in China. Dates are important. Apologies, it reads like - well.. an indictment
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/harva...-china-related

A job posting in the US. Notice dates.
https://jobs.cdc.gov/job/dallas/publ...m/250/14136286

A video about Chinese job postings and some Doctors and researchers. Some of their papers have disappeared off the net as well as their authors. Dates, where offered, are interesting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpQFCcSI0pU

No conclusions or politics offered. Think of it as a new lens to view the SARS-Cov-2 world. Just bear the data in mind as you use which ever lens you typically view the world from, be it Orange Man Bad or Orange Man Good
Of course, you still need to cough/sneeze into your elbow, practice reasonable social distancing, use your head for more than a hat rack and wash your damned hands
Needs further investigation...
The left is using the disaster to try and reshape America...many one the left have said as much.
Source one and two seem perfectly legitimate.

The third not so much.

The third not so much. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

what would you know about sources..

especially one coming out of your turdly mouth n' ass.

now thats a source of a festering turds of TDS-2016.

The third not so much. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I can't read Chinese. I've sent to a friend that does and is from Beijing. Waiting on some feedback from them. But the doctors and papers referenced are corroborated from other sources. So it seems consistent.

P.S. I left off another alleged "apprehension" of a Doctor coming from China to the US who was caught bringing viles with him as I could not find a reliable source to verify. I'm guessing that maybe they had it confused with the Doctor at Harvard. Dunno. If anyone has it, please post here.

P.S.S Should I post the DailyMail article from the UK about the US funding Wuhan lab research in 2015 while Dr Fauci was in charge?
I can't read Chinese. I've sent to a friend that does and is from Beijing. Waiting on some feedback from them. But the doctors and papers referenced are corroborated from other sources. So it seems consistent.

P.S. I left off another alleged "apprehension" of a Doctor coming from China to the US who was caught bringing viles with him as I could not find a reliable source to verify. I'm guessing that maybe they had it confused with the Doctor at Harvard. Dunno. If anyone has it, please post here.

P.S.S Should I post the DailyMail article from the UK about the US funding Wuhan lab research in 2015 while Dr Fauci was in charge? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
I wonder what's in those viles. Anyone care to guess?