The democrap house leader is the one hell bent on the distruction of this country...NOT TRUMP.

If there ever was a party trying to remake American in its vision it's these shameless bunch of Liberals. This country can't prosper with this gumment dependent ideology. LIBERALISM IS A GUTLESS CHOICE . If this shit doesn't prove that then nothing does!! They put party ideology over the people. Can any of the leftwing members here defend this shit??

House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer Just Infuriated Americans with His Notice About House Not Meeting Until May 4

Posted at 6:00 pm on April 13, 2020 by Nick Arama

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi of California and Minority Whip Steny Hoyer, D-Md., listen to the State of the Union address to a joint session of Congress on Capitol Hill in Washington, Tuesday, Jan. 30, 2018. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite)
You have to hand it to Democrats.

They really have some nerve.
We’re in the middle of a pandemic. The Democrats in the House are literally holding up the bill to refund for the Paycheck Protection Program which is expected to run out of money sometime this week, which likely means throwing thousands out of work.
President Donald Trump just declared an emergency in every state in order to help get money to the states.
But Democrats are outie for the month, not coming back until May. 4, “absent an emergency,” says House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-MD).

Absent an emergency. Not like we’re in the middle of a pandemic with people dying and millions out of work or anything. Not like you just left them hanging with the money running out and businesses are going to go broke this week because of it and throw more people out of work.
Aren’t these the same people criticizing President Donald Trump for his response to the virus? While he’s been responding since January and giving daily briefings, apart from being divisive, they have largely been missing in action or trying to use the pandemic as an opportunity to push their political agenda. They held up the original virus relief bill for a week while trying to get in things including Green New Deal items, voting by mail and other things which have nothing to do with addressing needs surrounding the virus now.
That response from Hoyer got panned by for showing how clueless the Democrats were.
Exactly. It benefits them politically to hurt the economy because media will blame Trump no matter what. But meanwhile they don’t care about Americans suffering.
But the bottom line is the Democrats know they will never be held to account by the media. And if someone happened to write anything even vaguely negative about their actions, it will immediately be stealth-edited by the powers the be, to change the history of what actually happened.
Red State. Not exactly a “fair and balanced” report of anything, to be fairs. I have never seen anything from that site - which gets linked a lots in here - that doesn’t bash Pelosi.

No clue who the other dude is.

I think most of your countrymen do not agree with much of anything that blog publishes.

At least you didn’t embellish it with aggressive, confrontational terms, eh?
Hmmmm, you must have missed the great leaders diatribe today, yes sir, he was in fine form. Attacked everybody but Jesus for his failures.
Just saw that. Your great leader went batshits. The funny thing is that he’ll get all’s kinda of clicks for that meltdown, which will only make him crazier.

War of the Worlds stuffs.
Red State. Not exactly a “fair and balanced” report of anything, to be fairs. I have never seen anything from that site - which gets linked a lots in here - that doesn’t bash Pelosi.

I think most of your countrymen do not agree with much of anything that blog publishes.

At least you didn’t embellish it with aggressive, confrontational terms, eh? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
How would you know what our countrymen do and do not support?

Have you ever lived in the United States of America?
  • oeb11
  • 04-13-2020, 07:26 PM
BB - Thank You - the Hatred the DPST's have for facts and the American people is boundless.

Feckless Hacks. !!

At least you didn’t embellish it with aggressive, confrontational terms, eh? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
If you can DISPROVE this thread then do so if not...you have nothing to add as always!!
No clue who the "dude" is...HE IS THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD...
  • oeb11
  • 04-13-2020, 07:45 PM
let us thank YR for what little was contributed.

A plea for censorship - primarily!!!!
Hmmmm, you must have missed the great leaders diatribe today, yes sir, he was in fine form. Attacked everybody but Jesus for his failures. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
The topic of this thread is the congress wanting to keep this country in lockdown and not getting back to the business of economic prosperity. Trump wants to open thing up as soon as possible. An inconvenient truth for you.

Who controls the Congress??

Get back to us when you know...to you everything is Trumps fault. That narrative of yours is worn out!! My statement in the beginning of this thread stands...Liberalism is a gutless choice!!
How would you know what our countrymen do and do not support?

Have you ever lived in the United States of America? Originally Posted by friendly fred

This is the only guy from "Canada" who is so concerned about us down here...so kind of him for his concerns about America. If any other Canadians on here please weigh-in.
Just saw that. Your great leader went batshits. The funny thing is that he’ll get all’s kinda of clicks for that meltdown, which will only make him crazier.

War of the Worlds stuffs. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Tell us about what your fearless leader is doing to get "your" country back on track??
The future prospects don't seem to not look good with his leadership, tell us a little about that... since you live there and all
Like your momma this and that vile crap??
let us thank YR for what little was contributed.

A plea for censorship - primarily!!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
I M not YR, oebsy. Welcome to my ignore list.
I M not YR, oebsy. Welcome to my ignore list. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Can I join the list??
Mitch McConnell holds up almost 400 bills, already passed by the House, but one reporter is upset that that this single bill is delayed??

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!