An even worse day ahead for the Trump regime

Another grown up in the room, eh?

Former president Barack Obama to announce support for Joe Biden, his former Vice President

Former president Barack Obama plans to endorse Joe Biden on Tuesday, according to a person close to the decision who was not cleared to discuss it publicly, giving the presumptive presidential nominee a significant boost as he seeks to coalesce support in the Democratic Party.

The endorsement by Obama, who remains one of the most popular and influential figures in the party, marks the 44th president’s public reemergence in a contest in which he largely tried to stay out of the spotlight as two dozen Democrats fought for the nomination.

Obama is expected to release a video supporting Biden. His support will come a day after Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) endorsed Biden in an event that was livestreamed.

NBC News first reported Obama’s plans.
Dementia Joe releases comprehensive plan for immigration
Putting millions of "citizens" on a path to citizenship
because they are more American than Americans
WTF Why do people who are already citizens need a path to citizenship

https://youtu.be/Mk21ndilNSY
And why the fuck would this have any affect on Trump? Obama was going to endorse the democratic nominee regardless of who it was. Trump could give a shit which loser he trounces in November.
And why the fuck would this have any affect on Trump? Obama was going to endorse the democratic nominee regardless of who it was. Trump could give a shit which loser he trounces in November. Originally Posted by Budman
Yes of course this was Obama's plan of action all along. He wouldn't make an actual decision that might make him look bad if his life depended on it. I think he referred to is as leading from behind.
Just wait for another trump meltdown. He don't even like/listen to faux news now since they are calling out the idiot in chief of bone spurs
Yes of course this was Obama's plan of action all along. He wouldn't make an actual decision that might make him look bad if his life depended on it. I think he referred to is as leading from behind. Originally Posted by eccielover
Thought the typical quote was: Charging from Behind. Or was it: getting Charged from behind. I dunno for sure. Maybe those were OBammy quotes from Moochell to him. <-- Moochelle
Yes of course this was Obama's plan of action all along. He wouldn't make an actual decision that might make him look bad if his life depended on it. I think he referred to is as leading from behind. Originally Posted by eccielover
One would think he wouldn’t get involved while his party was still considering candidates, but maybe it was because yous hates him.
One would think he wouldn’t get involved while his party was still considering candidates, but maybe it was because yous hates him. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Two thread you and SPEED on...NON NEWS.
You and SPEEDS next thread NEWS FLASH!!! sun rises in the east!!

SPEED post: Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Do you think any POTUS would not have endorsed his party's candidate?
Oh yeah, there’s a worse day coming...it’s referred to as tomorrow.

Obama will serve as a good adviser for Biden, much better than Ivanka, Jarred or any other piss boy in the great leaders part time cabinet.
Oh yeah, there’s a worse day coming...it’s referred to as tomorrow.

Obama will serve as a good adviser for Biden, much better than Ivanka, Jarred or any other piss boy in the great leaders part time cabinet. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
You're dam right there are worse days coming with or without Trump. How is it that you only focus on Trump instead of the total picture?