Any info on RR Ruby?

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...uby-37653.html Anyone seen her? Looks similar to Vivianq and Lilyq, so seems like a safe bet but I haven't seen any reviews
Nothing from me, but I would be interested to know if she is real. Those images look AI generated to my untrained eyes.
$160/30 min
❤ $200/60 min

TGTBT
$160/30 min
❤ $200/60 min

TGTBT Originally Posted by Denton Red
Those are FBSM prices with ups I'm sure. Like I said, her template resembles Vivianq and Lilyq. I am guessing she stepped in to work with them out of the same place for Yuki after she left town. I've seen Lilyq before and their pics, while covered a bit, are fairly accurate. Again, just curious.
This doesn’t go in the encounter report forum.
This doesn’t go in the encounter report forum. Originally Posted by Dillhole
RR encounters are posted here. Should intel/info about RR girls go somewhere else?
Sorry to bump, but I'm curious about this one.

Any help is appreciated.
She’s real. $400 fs. Covered. Absolutely stunning. Better than the photos. Just in from LA. She’s next door to LilyQ. Seen both. Apparently don’t know each other but photos I got sent to go in were exactly the same, so I’m not so sure.
Are they in the same unit or just the same building and maybe floor/hallway?
  • TVC15
  • 11-23-2023, 04:51 AM
Seen her twice since her name and location change. Pics are a little off, but she is definitely who you mentioned. She is staying somewhat under the radar due to some issues earlier this year. Same amazing tiny pistol. Amazing FS at 4 🌹. Recommend.
She is my go-to date. Amazing, warm, friendly, very petite, very sweet, accommodating. ��������
I forgot about this thread. I ended up seeing her shortly after my last post (figured she would be like Lily at worst)...SO MUCH BETTER. Agree with 777, she's worth it at 4 if you're not in need of anything too crazy. Pics are accurate if not better in person.

I never did a review cause honestly I wanted to keep her to myself.
Difficult to believe she is real. Never ever seen anything like her.
Does anyone know if this is Ruby from Tokyo Vegas?
How does she compare in looks to Vivian?