World Cup FUN

The World Cup is starting June 12...

The largest and most popular sporting event on the planet (well at least for those of us who accept there is a world beyond the horizon).

It's in Brazil, it will be SEXY - well except for ESPN and ABC cutting away from the sexy ladies jumping up and down with their boops exposed. I think Univision again will do a much better job.

Just wanted to start an open discussion/opinion/tidbits/pictorial FUN thread in hopes there is a few Eccie members who enjoy the World Cup as much as I do AND are not too hung up on who's gonna win or lose but enjoy the games and the views.

"She" has my support for as long as it lasts:
F2C, I could easily becum a fan of her "cups". A game of "sucker", then with my balls cheering the goals into her net would be great too!
Here's my squad:
I think I am in LOVE
I have had my squad as my avatar for quite some time. You look like a formidable opponent but I like the looks of my team's uniforms

Had to one up ya mate;-)
^^^ *nodding head in approval*
That's what I am talking about...

Now to watch Game 1 of 4 today....

That's what I am talking about...

Now to watch Game 1 of 4 today.... Originally Posted by fun2come
NICE, but ....
'66 No Goal !!!!

Monday:
BOLLOCKS! That was over the bloody line and you know it!

LEGENDS!!!

In fairness we're England and we'll likely fuck it up:-(

NICE, but ....
'66 No Goal !!!!

Monday:
Originally Posted by fun2come
LOL, even their own academia (Oxford of all places) begs to differ, scientifically that is:

A study conducted by the engineering department at Oxford University concluded that the ball did not cross the line entirely and that it was 6 cm away from being a goal
http://www.robots.ox.ac.uk/~vgg/publ...ers/reid96.pdf

and No, 2010 was no consolidation... and yes in 2010 it was clearly a goal, and yes it saved Germany that no goal was given (they were about to be knocked out),
What a game that was as well.

I LUV the World Cup !!!

FUCKING BLOODY CUNT FUCK!!! Being an England supporter is torturous! We had more of the ball, more chances, more fluid play and that mad nutter Mario still finds the net! Fuck it we aren't out yet. Plus, I always have Holland!

Bad day to be English...

P.S.: Fuck Germany!
RED CARD

Please start your own World Cup CUSSING and PISSING Thread.

This thread is supposed to be FUN and SEXY Visuals based.

THX