Photographers

Looking for a photographer a bit closer to where I'm at- the guy I usually get my photos done with is quite a drive now that I moved to Cedar Rapids unfortunately and I'm sick of using selfies, especially when I'm trying to revamp my website. Soooo...any "hooker friendly" photographers basically in the Cedar Rapids, Des Moines, or Quad Cities area or within a 1-2 hour radius of there that would be interested in some photo shoot action please let me know! Obviously I'm seeking a professional so if I show up and don't see some lights or backdrops and you're standing there with nothing but an Iphone and a towel on I'll probably be a lil disappointed. Heavy editing not necessary but some familiarity with the programs and what not is fabulous as I do like creativity with backgrounds, colors, etc. Must also be professional as in not constantly trying to get handsy as nothing is worse that shooting with someone that makes you uncomfortable. I prefer females but have yet to find one in the area. I do have a location for shooting if studio space is a problem. Yes paying gig- shoot me your price and send some samples of your work or links to them and lets chat I would love to get this done within the next 2-4 weeks and start getting edits back within a reasonable time frame! Also ladies if you have any recommendations for someone to use send them my way! Many thanks in advance!!

Xoxo
Joce
Me Me Me. Can I volunteer? To hell with an Iphone. I use Android.
Those creepy ones you take when I'm asleep aren't real flattering no matter how cute you think they are
lmao
I prefer action shots over sleeping shots. However you are gorgeous even while sleeping. Hopefully the rest of your trip went better than the first couple days.
Ha welllll had to drop almost 2k on this lovely Mercedes of mine- you left before all the fun stuff happened!
We will have to chat about it. At least You are no longer lost in the parking garage. Sounds like it is time to replace the Mercedes.
You're my hero for sure - if I woulda ran out of munchies it coulda got ugly real fast
I will always be there for your babe. If we are in the same state.
I can't think of any that travel near Iowa ... might want to travel to Chicago.
Santillo travels to Chicago (http://www.santillophotography.com/G...SetWindow.html) and Revival Pinups Photography is Chicago area based (http://www.revivalpinups.com/) or maybe BCD Studios based in the greater KC area (http://bcdstudios.com/p937168225).
Both are a bit outside of your ideal 2hr radius limit tho :/.
You can also find 'Very Experienced' photogs on Model Mayhem.

Edit: after a quick mini Google search I emailed you a few Iowa based possibilities.
Request fulfilled.
Maybe a road trip to C/U is in order for you. I know that photog would be happy to see you. lol
I will always be there for your babe. If we are in the same state. Originally Posted by hermanhaspender

That There is cool as hell and i must say .

Just saying.

Dam Herman your making it hard for the rest of us guys......
Joc always makes part of me very hard.
I know of a photographer in Des Moines and another in Minneapolis that are reasonably priced and take good photos. I can email you the info.