How to make a Milking table??

So I was wondering how do I make a milking table? Anyone have the skills? I can trade... Also I need it portable. Any ideas?
Buy a portable massage table. Draw a hole where the cock and balls hang through. Let some guy feel your titties for cutting out the hole. (Scroll saw)
Yep I am having one built too....a portable one will work great for tours
EllieinKc has one and the guys luv it
Someone should really put the instructions on Pinterest

Lol
ClimaxBlues: I do have a massage table but the problem with that is there are Cable cords under the table to keep the table steady so how would that work for me. Hmm I guess I need to do more research.

And I totally agree Jocelyn. Why aren't the instructions one Pinterest! Lol
Sorry Belle, I guess I didn't think about the supports under the table getting in the way. I'm used to AMP tables. I was also trying to be funny.��
My guy is gonna make me a regular wood table and cut hole in it....and I have a fold up yoga mat that is vbery thick and cushioney to put on it ...and you can seperate the mat into peices to keep the hole open
Hey Dallas thats a good idea! i def do not want to cut a hole in massage table!
you can always get some big patio cushions at Wally World and nail them on the table..leaving the hole exposed....or staple some soft fuzzy material on the wood as a bracer
I'm definitely not cutting a hole in a massage table myself and have been searching high and low for someone who will make a custom table. Good luck! lol
I just found one one Amazon - I'm wondering if anyone has tried it. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0714NL778
I had mine built fr about 150....it is more than just a milking table...it is a pleadure table...it will hold 400 pounds of hard fycking so far...I climbed on a big gent and rode him like a bronco bull on top of it!

I bought an old fashioned portable wood massage table for 25 at a resale store. I am gonna make it a milking table/massage/pleasure table also to carry 9n tours.
I just found one one Amazon - I'm wondering if anyone has tried it. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0714NL778 Originally Posted by MobSam100
How did you find that?!
I've been looking around on Ebay, adult sites and Amazon.
Hmmmm I'm going to contact them and see how much weight it supports (something like that should be on the listing already but I digress).
1k is priceeeeeyyy tho. I need to find someone to make it for 1/3 of that lol (I don't trust myself with construction tools).