Retirement

Guess I'm retired.

Tumor acting up. Not sure what will happen day to day.

Would kill to see Gail again, but...actually I'd kill to see Gail again. Almost.

Thankful to Jess for a nice run and allowing me to see the two of them a few times.

Thankful to Renee for wonderful care and assistance in the hobby (care, is that what I call it now? She's very good between the sheets). Renee is a real trooper.

Adios. Tim
Damn it...sorry to hear that Tim.

Take care, man.
God bless my brother.
Hang in there Bro. If you go down, go down fighting. Hell, you may beat the Big C's ass!!
Good luck to you sir & I hope for the best!!
I know we have never met but Renee speaks so highly of you. I hope you come through this on top.

God bless,
Andrea
This makes me sad. Sending healing vibes your way sweetie
Sorry to hear this Tim. All the best to you.
Good luck with health problems. I always say I want to go on my back, a smile on my face and a cute 20 something looking down at me
Wow, we don't no each other but that sucks. I have had a mother and brother succumb to cancer.
Take care!
we have never met but I have seen this in my family at one time. some times medication can manage it but I also know it can only do so much. sending prays your way.
Take care hun and rest up.

hugs
Kelsey
Be well and best wishes! Hang in there.
*big hugs* hope everything works out for the best babe. Sending happy thoughts and prayers your way!
Timster...

It saddens me to hear such news regarding your health! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers! Never hesitate to reach out to me at any time, now or in the future, if I can ever be of help!!!!
Renee: YOu're the best