New Toys 4 Boys!

I've been dying to add new things to my Toy box and am Happy that one of you nice DSM Gents was sweet enough to buy me some. I'm so Thankful and extra excited!!!! I can never have enough Toys! The Fact that Christal's boutique is having a Going out of business Sale and everything is literally 50% off maybe a Great time for anyone else to Vamp up your ToyChest or pick up some gifts.

Your are welcome
What is your favorite adult toy you have ?

What is on your shopping list ?

Do you find that a session goe,s better with are with out the toy,s ?

Any way you sound fun ................
My wish list is on my website.
Strap play is cool But i love my Double ended Dil best.
I think the session goes better with Props, Toys and candles and music only because its all meant to ENHANCE the experience and it does just that.
I enjoy the Edibles, and vibrators the whole 9 but I haven't yet got to incorporate sex games..... I really want to but it would require Gent to have more free time to stay and play. (multi-hour situations) I find that is not often the case these days in the hobby.
I would also like to Role Play as someone's person assistant at their office or play a delivery girl. (just throwing it out there)
I Do Love having FUN!
My wish list is on my website.
Strap play is cool But i love my Double ended Dil best.
I think the session goes better with Props, Toys and candles and music only because its all meant to ENHANCE the experience and it does just that.
I enjoy the Edibles, and vibrators the whole 9 but I haven't yet got to incorporate sex games..... I really want to but it would require Gent to have more free time to stay and play. (multi-hour situations) I find that is not often the case these days in the hobby.
I would also like to Role Play as someone's person assistant at their office or play a delivery girl. (just throwing it out there)
I Do Love having FUN! Originally Posted by VipAhyanaJames
Have you ever seen the original Blake Edward's Pink Panther movies ?
The ones with Peter sellers in them .

You tube Kato attacks inspector

My idea of a unforgettable session would be to walk through the door and be aggressively dominated by a women with a passion and lust hell bent on kink and perversion. Kinda the way Kato ambushes the inspector but YOU with toys and your hot rockin body .

Your turn ,
Pm me if your about it .
wooohooo sounds like you are my toy solemate! lol
wooohooo sounds like you are my toy solemate! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain

Luv ya Babe !!!
Just so those that have not seen what a Cato ambush looks like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC5Ldo1DjGk