URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=367478
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Hotel at West Little Rock
Activities: Staff Edit - Biomed1
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder Length Blonde Hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite Spinner with small breast. 5'3" and 105 lbs. according to her profile.
Recommendation: Yes
I'm well aware that the time between the meeting and the posting of the review is almost three months and not eligible for premium, but in times like these when reviews are scarce, I figured I would share my story.
Chloe has always been a favorite of mine!
Chloe is a legend. Never a dull moment with one of AR's Finest. Which reminds me, I need to schedule with her again!
Just posted a review for her just before site went down. Am sure a lot of you didn't get to read it.
Chloe is the lady, the only one, who has cared for my needs during the famine. Although a lot of ladies are nice and desirable, I just don't have any desire to date anyone other than Chloe right now. That should indicate how good she is for me!!!!
  • TBoo
  • 07-25-2018, 10:25 PM
The very best encounter I’ve ever experienced. Chloe is very professional and has a warming welcoming personality. Looks just like her posted pictures. Actually more beautiful in person and never makes you feel uncomfortable. Highly recommended!! Can’t wait for next session.
One of my favorites. You can't go wrong when you visit Chloe.
Chloe The Upscale Blondie. Always a good decision