Encounter: Run, Forest, Run, Take 2

Date: 4 August 18
Name: Lexy
Phone: She will provide, but you don't want it.
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website:
City: Birmingham
State: Alabama
Address: Hotel off Oxmoor Road and I 65
Activities: Kissing, BBBJ, DATY, CG, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown past the shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5' 7". Saggy C cup breasts, but with nice nipples. I would call her a small BBW. Mommy damage and a rather big tummy that I would not have expected from pictures I have seen. Shaved very smooth and clean. Not gorgeous but cute in a mommy next door kind of way. Thick, smooth thighs.
Recommendation: Not just no, but hell no, unless you negotiate a 100 buck quickie.
Hate those rushed encounters!!!
TY for sharing!!!
The battle of SA is sorting thru all that former BP clutter, gold diggers, gps, and all else to really find someone worth your time. And it’s a hell of a battle and a major headache.
That's why I found my goto from SA in Mobile, and I dipped from that site. Too much drama and red tape to find any quality
Don't suppose you'd share, huh?
That's right LocoLobo, don't dangle such a good thing in front of us, SHARE. LOL
Baha, LOL

You guys are funny. Not sure if she would be down for that!

BUT,

Ill ask, cause Im a gentleman...….
Everytime I get ready to dip my toe into say see one of these reports lol
Going to hopefully meet with two from SA this week. It is a shitshow for the most part but have found a couple of diamonds amongst the rubble.
That's why you never I repeat never make the donation up front that way if you get a bad Vibe or it's not what you want you just get up and walk out the door. That sort of thing is so unprofessional and bad thank goodness for this forum because there's no telling how many guys that she has pulled that with or would continue to do so if good information wasn't provided thanks so much for your report. MJ